good barbers in the monterey park 626 area?

Quote:
n da cut in la puente is real koo
:pimp:
pimp.gif

Oh yeah, I'm posting from my sidekick and you just read my sig.

^nice meaning the cuts are fresh (if the spot I'm talkn bout).
Oh yeah, I'm posting from my sidekick and you just read my sig.

Quote:
vinhs but in alhambra. on valley near fremont.

^^damn..that was my spot from 1st grade up until sophomore year in high school! Then I started fading my own hair cause i wanted to keep a fresh cut. Havent been there in about 6 years. Back then it was like $8 plus plus tips. Chubby dude with glasses name Steve i believe does a good job along with the main guy there, but I only know his chinese name. But stay away from anybody else, especially the owner there. Im not sure you wanna go there for a line up, tapered, or anything like that though. They do nice fades though. Good luck!
NT REFS:Jfreak23 ,ahliang119,sneakapimpz, eye of hazel,a bathing chuck, moonrokk,pcp123,iwearairjordan ,jua17oi3,OBE4sick,dabirdman310,j23t.use tvvism,y0uNgNdAnG3RoUs723,XI SHINE XI,heyitsdexter, s0lexstatus,Solefanatic23,bmats23,aznjackie724,SunDOOBIE, etc Mon3yliciousx8Mon3yliciousx8@yahoo.com

MoNeyLiCiouS

AHS alumni?
"Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere" - Martin Luther King Jr.
Team Vintage Heat
Never too old...​

Quote:
AHS alumni?

^nope, Rosemead 03.
NT REFS:Jfreak23 ,ahliang119,sneakapimpz, eye of hazel,a bathing chuck, moonrokk,pcp123,iwearairjordan ,jua17oi3,OBE4sick,dabirdman310,j23t.use tvvism,y0uNgNdAnG3RoUs723,XI SHINE XI,heyitsdexter, s0lexstatus,Solefanatic23,bmats23,aznjackie724,SunDOOBIE, etc Mon3yliciousx8Mon3yliciousx8@yahoo.com

Abduls Family

haha
naw im koo..that old dude is not touchin my hair
but yea he does kno how to cut but he doesnt cut my hair the way i lik it.
and ur wrong his name is not lawrence...its kenny
and there is only 3 barbers n there

and yes n the cut is the business

All good, just don't get the fat dude with the rows, dude cuts horribly, i got a cut once from the dude that looks like kimbo, he cuts pretty good, I might go back one day, but im def get kenny if i do.

Peace

Back
Top Bottom