Good basketball shoes for wide feet

Whats a good pair of shoes for someone with wide feet? I play SG or SF and have very wide feet, I just bought a pair of Jordan XVSE's and they absolutelykill my feet, had the HyperDunks this past season, they were a good shoe but they would hurt during warmups in practice, I'd loosen them a little bit andthey were fine. My Zoom Kobe 1's were the best basketball shoes I have ever worn I still wear them for balling outside.

soldier 3s arent very wide...try some jordan olympians, cp3.2s, or even some huarache 08s or 09s.

hit up eastbay. Search widths. If your foot is significantly wide, chances are you wont be able to pull off wearing normal width shoes. This may mean yourstuck wearing New Balance BBall shoes, but they still make a great shoe.

soldier 3 toebox is pretty cramped IMO. i love the bb2's
happy.gif

This question is more along the lines of the discussion in the Sneaker Review forum. If you take this question there, you'll find plenty of helpful reviewson various shoes and people asking similar questions.

Zoom BB 2s! They're at Champs right now and can get them for 30% for one last day!

I have some Zoom Kobe 1s as well. They work. What size you looking for?

Definitely try the Zoom BB2's, the Zoom Flight Club is actually pretty wide in the front and seriously even try the Jordan XVIII. I know the only JordanXVIII out right now is the package one but that shoe is really wide in the front and really comfortable with the double stacked zoom air all the way through. Ilove ballin in that shoe.

if you're lookin for more recent type nike releases, go w/ any of the lebron line (sig or soldiers), powermax, and hypermax.

all of the shoes named earlier are NOT wide shoes. They're just medium, except for Lebron's which are pretty narrow. If your feet are really wide, trysome AI's.

What about the Kobe 4? Sometimes I will shoot around in a pair of Air Force 1 low and they are comfortable to shoot around in.

Originally Posted by Tuition Aint Cheap

all of the shoes named earlier are NOT wide shoes. They're just medium, except for Lebron's which are pretty narrow. If your feet are really wide, try some AI's.
the jordan olympians are super wide...your feet gotta be damn near as wide as they are long to not fit those.

Back
Top Bottom