Good buy or Bad buy

http://www.amazon.com/Sam...id=1271119500&sr=1-1

needed a new tv but something that will make the move once i move out so i seen this and pulled the trigger now im sitting here like damn is this the best i can get for that price it cost $811
nerd.gif

smh.gif
somtimes I regret buying a damn LCD TV 5 years ago when that #@@% was 1500 dollars for a damn 720p. now they are 1080 for alsmost have the price.... I say its a good deal

Originally Posted by kickzrforme

smh.gif
somtimes I regret buying a damn LCD TV 5 years ago when that #@@% was 1500 dollars for a damn 720p. now they are 1080 for alsmost have the price.... I say its a good deal

sick.gif

Originally Posted by prokid404

smh.gif

sick.gif

if you're actually going to watch something on your tv, its plasma or nothing. if you bought this for the schmucks @your bar to watch Caps games on, its a solid price.

yay, and get the LCD. I had a plasma like 4 years ago and %!%% broke down after like a year. Bought a LCD and i still have it to this day.

Originally Posted by prokid404

smh.gif

sick.gif
laugh.gif
 my bad.........
indifferent.gif
 myself

Back
Top Bottom