good food in socal

hey im commin to so cal around the pomona area (fam lives there) i was wondering what are good places to eat and if there are any places cheap too

thanks

good lord, i must find go to one of these, too bad there arent many near me.
Team49ers
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX
The Greatest Franchise in NFL History​

man i miss that cali food lol

Team Washington Wizards​

There's always next season
Get well Gilbert Arenas and Caron Butler!​

if you have any plans to roam outside of the pomona area (specifically to the west side/santa monica/venice area) i got some recomendations.
UFC 60 Gracie v. Hughes​
Quote:
HAHAHAHA for all those who think that Gracie is gonna win, care to do a Sig bet (i know its lame, but i guess we cant really bet in person) Loser must keep a SIG made by the winner for a month. Anyone game?
NTer tinkerhatfield: aite im game...but youre like 4 sizes too small for me....i have some sz 12 retro ix's i'll definitely put up tho..

Albertacos but its going to raise your cholesterol level so bring your health card. You can get fat in 7 days. =)

El Torrito- they have happy hours, I think the foods are half off during those times.

Go get some Cuban food at Versailles.
That place is the best.
ARM YOURSELF AGAINST THE DARKNESS

if you are in pomona there's a place called KWONS. they have real good fried rice its on valley i think. kinda hard to find though, they dont have a sign anymore, well unless they got a new one. plus its cheap. how could you not like mexican food? and if you think its nasty then why eat it?
I DO NOT HAVE ANY SHOES FOR SALE!

Back
Top Bottom