good kid maad city officially platinum

good to know i helped. 
smokin.gif

Props to the man :pimp:

There's gonna be so much pressure on his soph album now

Great news. As dope as that plaque is, I'd go through that **** at Shyne's wack-***.

Well I personally have faith in him, but I hope he doesn't get the Nas treatment.. ie people saying It Was Written was wack just because it wasn't Ilmatic.

Jesus Piece > GKMC

i kinda agree as well. JP was a solid album that was highly slept on. but for real how Kendrick got a better debut than Snoop Dogg, 50 Cent or a Game? not one Dr. Dre production was on this album. it's good to see him go platinum but he only had a couple of good tracks on here. Section 80 was more solid in my opinion.

Jesus Piece > GKMC

i kinda agree as well. JP was a solid album that was highly slept on. but for real how Kendrick got a better debut than Snoop Dogg, 50 Cent or a Game? not one Dr. Dre production was on this album. it's good to see him go platinum but he only had a couple of good tracks on here. Section 80 was more solid in my opinion.

my favorite kendrick project is actually O.D. but GKMC was really good. I wouldn't say it was better than any of those guys debuts but I would say it's better than Jesus Piece.

Didn't know an album had to have Dre production in order to be good. 
mean.gif
 Did you actually listen to the whole thing, start to finish?

This should've been platinum. It's like the industry wanted to Kendrick to win so bad, I was kinda disgusted for a minute. Like they forced him upon us..

Back
Top Bottom