Good Looking Quality Polo Shirts

solarius49

Banned
In the aftermath of that HILARIOUS USPA vs Ralph Lauren thread, who else makes a nice polo?  I dont mind plain ones, but i also like logos, patches ect.  And why have Tommy Hilfiger and Nautica fallen out of favor?

I actually like Hilfiger... as far as finding polos for cheap I'd say check a local thrift store or ebay. Cuz there you can find RL and lacoste for like 5 bucks, which is about as good as it gets. If you gotta buy new online RL sales, or check J. Crew or maybe Lands End.

Originally Posted by NoneOfYours25

man I just rock with St. Johns Bay from JC Penney
pretty much. Go to Gap, or JCPenny/Boscovs and they have their own brands of polo shirts that arent super expensive. Or you could go to a RL outlet, they have better prices there

9OLE2TQCDRXC8O1ZUK.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

RL Factory Store....can find them on sale for $30-$40.  Sign up to receive promotion emails get 20% off coupon.... proceed to victory

Originally Posted by Janitor

Mitchellicious wrote:

9OLE2TQCDRXC8O1ZUK.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Damn straight!
pimp.gif
 I had a gift card so I picked up the red one last weekend.

If you're willing to spend a tad more, Lacoste also makes a slightly slimmer version with some stretch material tossed in (also two buttons vs two). http://shop.lacoste.com/Short-Sleev...ize_name&searchRank=-product_site_launch_date
Looked really good, but I passed and told myself I'll just "work out more" with the regular one

This
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ectheg

I actually like Hilfiger... as far as finding polos for cheap I'd say check a local thrift store or ebay. Cuz there you can find RL and lacoste for like 5 bucks, which is about as good as it gets. If you gotta buy new online RL sales, or check J. Crew or maybe Lands End.

Same here

The fit on Lacoste is really weird to me, they feel really short. I never messed with Burberry but want to give them a try, probablly start with the black one looks too clean ...

Originally Posted by Jking0821

RL Factory Store....can find them on sale for $30-$40.  Sign up to receive promotion emails get 20% off coupon.... proceed to victory

That 25% off coupon can be bs sometimes.  Last week i went to there with a 25% off card and bought some polos.  The shirts were already on sale for like 45 bucks.  When i got to the register they ranged up for 60 something.
So the 25% off just brought it back down to the regular sale price. 

plus alot of the times they raise the prices on stuff when ever they send out the coupons.

Originally Posted by Josednk1068

The fit on Lacoste is really weird to me, they feel really short. I never messed with Burberry but want to give them a try, probablly start with the black one looks too clean ...

Stick with Corps etriot or L!ve.
pimp.gif
Classic fits are the least fit appealing for every brand.
The new stretch piques should be nice as well.

I used to go with American Eagle, but they wore out fast.. especially the collar.  Cheap but not worth it..

Back
Top Bottom