GOOD LORD! OG V GRAPES DEADSTOCK. Just Beautiful!

pimp.gif

whoa those columbias are extremely fresh. i need to start looking for a pair after seeing that

Originally Posted by 35KD

Originally Posted by Spradley

Originally Posted by cberr

really bruh? sneaker showcase my man newbie niketalkers smh

i believe the OP has more posts than u
ohwell.gif

i like em but theyre just useless now...
imo
smh.gif
Post count really doesn't mean much at all.

Why wouldn't it? In most cases, the longer you've been here the more you're expected to know the rules on this board. Now you got cats on thisboard joining the month before thinking they're hot shots by tellin other members about what they feel they did wrong...

I've been here since early 07, in no way do I consider myself to be a mod on here, but some of ya'll just need to relax. There's mods on thisboard...let them do their job when they feel it merits. Geez..
eyes.gif

if you put your feet in those grapes and casually walk around for a day, say goodbye to them..cuz they will crumble on you ;/

Originally Posted by t2dae1

Originally Posted by Koudie From BroOklyn

grapes and colombias are incredible.. someone plz post a crispy pair of powder blue ix's or cool grey xi's and this thread is done.
Here you go!!
pimp.gif

2dvr8ye.jpg

SWEET HESUS!!!! I flippn HATE Katrina for taking mine away...JB needs to release these joints again for REAL!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

To be able to find OG Columbias in that condition?

Simply amazing, nice work. Probably the cleanest pair I seen ever.

those columbias and CG's are so clean.

Why all the negativity fam? Chill. Not doing anyone any good. I understand if you are under the age of 20 or whateva, but dang man, lax out and chill.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Just look at the detail, and craftsmanship put in on those, they are beautiful.
Not sure if you are kidding or not...as you are making that judgement from a photograph...

The "A" in "AIR" is being swallowed by the midsole on the back...thus, the embroidery was either done horrible wrong, or the upper wascemented to the midsole incorrect...either way..."horrible quality"...

Everyone remembers everything as "better back in the day"...the truth is that there were problems in the 90s with production as well, and this justillustrates that point...when you are producing 100,000 shoes...that is always going to happen...in 1980, 1990, 2000 or 2010...

JM

Back
Top Bottom