Good Mixes for Remy Martin VSOP

indifferent.gif
@ a mix for remy

i personally would drink cognac straight, but if you want to mix u can mix with grand marnier . The drink is called "beautiful". Some people evenmix with coke, but i think that kills the elegance and fine taste of cognac. Hope that helps, and cheers.

i drink vsop straight but lately i have been mixing it with a lil bit of cranberry (1 part cran to 2 remy). both the remy and cran have to be ice cold for itto taste right. when they get warm it tastes kinda odd

You can probably mix something cheaper like Jack Daniels and coke but not something like Remy VSOP. If you honestly cant take Remy straight on the rocks, thendont drink it, because that means you just dont enjoy it.

If you want to go Dre and drink "Remy Martin and my soda pop" use VS. Any level above that, sip it straight. Some guys like it on the rocks,but purists will tell you that the water from the melting ice dilutes the taste and is wasteful. Cognac is meant to be enjoyed, not drank as a shooter.

i bought a bottle of henny vsop a while back for a party. i usually mix it with coke just because it's more enjoyable.

but i think that kills the elegance and fine taste of cognac.
It's VSOP, there is hardly any elegance or fine taste. It's the mass production, marketed to the young urban crowd to be cool in the clubproduct now. If you want real cognac that will truly satisfy your palette, you have to pay up. It's a luxury drink for a reason.

Originally Posted by curt2121

but i think that kills the elegance and fine taste of cognac.
It's VSOP, there is hardly any elegance or fine taste. It's the mass production, marketed to the young urban crowd to be cool in the club product now. If you want real cognac that will truly satisfy your palette, you have to pay up. It's a luxury drink for a reason.

although its mass produced, it still has a finer taste than let's say rum, or jack daniels. Believe me i have had louie the 13th and that stuff is sosmooth.

I gotta agree with most of the other replies. Cognac is meant to be sipped. If you want to get drunk from mixed drinks and do it for cheap, get some vodka orrum and dilute it with some sort of mix.

Back
Top Bottom