Good morrow chap! I do believe the time is upon us to usher in a new dawn of Victorian Discourse

iblink

Banned
Wence one hath taken notice to span of time in which we, gentlemen and wench alike, have partaken in such dialect, I shudder in the sheer terror of such realization that many moons have ascended in the heavens and faded into the abyss since we came together in such meriment. HO! I say, do join me, good brethren, as I promise many laughs will ensue once we embark on our quest for the lulz.

4115.jpg

Originally Posted by iBlink

Wence one hath taken notice to span of time in which we, gentlemen and wench alike, have partaken in such dialect, I shudder in the sheer terror of such realization that many moons have ascended in the heavens and faded into the abyss since we came together in such meriment. HO! I say, do join me, good brethren, as I promise many laughs will ensue once we embark on our quest for the lulz.

http://img.moronail.net/img/6/5/1465.jpg src="http://img.moronail.net/img/6/5/1465.jpg" width=427 height=562>

dost thou partaken in error?

4 scores and 7 years ago I was nothing but a young chap of west minister

N0w iTT iZ teh presentz Nd w3 t@lk l!I<e th1$ N0w

Originally Posted by sn00pee

Thou art a gentleman of thee Kappa Alpha Psi Fraternity?
Why, indeed I am good sir. Art thou a member of such Greek organizations?

Tis' a new sponsor this Sir J of Blinketh, but an appropriate moment indeed for such a discourse amongst ye gents.

Sir Inspector Swagget at your service...what a glorious afternoon for victorian discourse.

208x228_Rich-Raven-Disregard-females-Acquire-currency.jpg

Originally Posted by Supermanblue79

Originally Posted by Brandon5000

Disregard Women, Acquire Currency!

Thou speaketh the utterings of a Sodomite.

Gents, aquire ye both maidens and thine wages with arms open.

Ah Sir Simpington, hath many fourth nights since we crossed swords in battle (non-sodom). Lest we reminisce on thy cries for amber lamps as I proceedeth to ravage thee.

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Ah Sir Simpington, hath many fourth nights since we crossed swords in battle (non-sodom). Lest we reminisce on thy cries for amber lamps as I proceedeth to ravage thee.

Tis a tale of great misfortune that was bestowed upon the "young" man. Alas there was great warning to not layeth a hand on said older gentleman as did his proclaim he was a "bad m'fer"

laugh.gif

Dare thou cast thine eyes toward mine direction Sir Coat of Peagan Trenches.
Thou memory is shortened indeed.
Twas thee who whast bloody beaten following thy invitations of unatural pleasures, disguised as a battle of swords.

Be on thy way Sir Coat of Peagan Trenches.
Unlike your own, my sword remained sheathed amongst men.

laugh.gif

Dare thou cast thine eyes toward mine direction Sir Coat of Peagan Trenches.
Thou memory is shortened indeed.
Twas thee who whast bloody beaten following thy invitations of unatural pleasures, disguised as a battle of swords.

Be on thy way Sir Coat of Peagan Trenches.
Unlike your own, my sword remained sheathed amongst men.
I've appeared to have bludgeoned the memory of said battle from thine memory. Carry on then Sir Simpington, shower these cheap strumpets with gifts of gold, mir and frankinscence. Once again, thou hath placeth the feline on a pedastle.

In the words of a wise old apothecary, "You never lose harlots amassing shillings".

The Breaks of Spring approach just amid the horizons.
Filled with joy am I, gazing forward towards times amongst ebony complected menstrills with ungirded mammaries.

The Breaks of Spring approach just amid the horizons.
Filled with joy am I, gazing forward towards times amongst ebony complected menstrills with ungirded mammaries.
I, too, am enthralled by those of the opposite gender, however I am completely enraptured by those lacking in melatonin. I am in the most sincere anticipation of viewing damsels clothed in exposed midriffs and clavicles.

Back
Top Bottom