Good Park for Birthday in the South Bay/San Jose?

Joined Nov 4, 2002
Any good parks in the South Bay/San Jose to throw birthday parties? I would prefer one with swings, slides, etc for kids but it doesnt have to have em I just want something cool with shade, bbq pit etc.
For Sale: sz 9.5-10.5 Jordans - II Melo, XI Concords, XII (Melo & Taxi), XIV (Wht/red), XIX (Wht/Gry), XX (Stealth, 2K4 Laser Kobes, QS Bday LBJ II

Last edited:
Joined Jan 17, 2006
check out cahalan park in south san jose

pretty nice, and alot of parking on the streets

Joined Jun 11, 2005
lake cunningham park. i dont think there are any swings tho. its been awhile since i've been there.

Jaymatik

Staff member
Joined Apr 24, 2004
Check this site if you're interested in parks just in San Jose
www.sanjoseca.gov/prns/

Check this site if you want to broaden your search throughout Santa Clara County
www.parkhere.org/portal/site/parks/

Some of my personal favorites:

- Metcalf park - Located in South San Jose off Monterey Road. It has 2 basketball courts that are shaded with trees, a BBQ area and a play area for kids. The Hellyer trail is also connected to it if you're interested in taking a stroll.

- Vasona Lake in Los Gatos

- Ortega Park in Sunnyvale - Has a fenced basketball court, lots of BBQ areas, big patio area and a water area for kids to play in.

Ortega Park***SELLING 90s hip hop vinyl and DJ equipment. Contact me if interested!***

Joined Nov 4, 2002
^
Thanks Jaymatik, the parks you listed look good, im gonna have to check them out over the weekend, I dont want anything ghetto, and bbq area is a MUST. thx again
For Sale: sz 9.5-10.5 Jordans - II Melo, XI Concords, XII (Melo & Taxi), XIV (Wht/red), XIX (Wht/Gry), XX (Stealth, 2K4 Laser Kobes, QS Bday LBJ II
AIM: ady2glude7o7

Jaymatik

Staff member
Joined Apr 24, 2004
^ Trust me. The parks that I listed are far from ghetto. Enjoy checking 'em out.
***SELLING 90s hip hop vinyl and DJ equipment. Contact me if interested!***

Joined Sep 21, 2006
One far from the ghettos is Almaden Lake Park donw the street from Oakridge mall... check it out
****WANTED ALL DS SIZE 12.... SALE ME YOUR

XV.. BLACK/RED
XVI.. BLACK/RRD
XIX... BLACK/RRED

Joined Jan 15, 2002
Vasona is damn nice, got the lake so you can paddle the boats out there too.

Lake Cunningham is nice as well, but not sure about swings n everything.

Those both charge for parking. Montague park in Santa Clara has pits, swingset and everything.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now