Good Park for Birthday in the South Bay/San Jose?

Any good parks in the South Bay/San Jose to throw birthday parties? I would prefer one with swings, slides, etc for kids but it doesnt have to have em I just want something cool with shade, bbq pit etc.
For Sale: sz 9.5-10.5 Jordans - II Melo, XI Concords, XII (Melo & Taxi), XIV (Wht/red), XIX (Wht/Gry), XX (Stealth, 2K4 Laser Kobes, QS Bday LBJ II

Last edited:
check out cahalan park in south san jose

pretty nice, and alot of parking on the streets

lake cunningham park. i dont think there are any swings tho. its been awhile since i've been there.

^^ No. Brigadoon is the last place you want to go. :lol:
laugh.gif
LORD BARON​

Check this site if you're interested in parks just in San Jose
www.sanjoseca.gov/prns/

Check this site if you want to broaden your search throughout Santa Clara County
www.parkhere.org/portal/site/parks/

Some of my personal favorites:

- Metcalf park - Located in South San Jose off Monterey Road. It has 2 basketball courts that are shaded with trees, a BBQ area and a play area for kids. The Hellyer trail is also connected to it if you're interested in taking a stroll.

- Vasona Lake in Los Gatos

- Ortega Park in Sunnyvale - Has a fenced basketball court, lots of BBQ areas, big patio area and a water area for kids to play in.

Ortega Park***SELLING 90s hip hop vinyl and DJ equipment. Contact me if interested!***

^
Thanks Jaymatik, the parks you listed look good, im gonna have to check them out over the weekend, I dont want anything ghetto, and bbq area is a MUST. thx again
For Sale: sz 9.5-10.5 Jordans - II Melo, XI Concords, XII (Melo & Taxi), XIV (Wht/red), XIX (Wht/Gry), XX (Stealth, 2K4 Laser Kobes, QS Bday LBJ II
AIM: ady2glude7o7

^ Trust me. The parks that I listed are far from ghetto. Enjoy checking 'em out.
***SELLING 90s hip hop vinyl and DJ equipment. Contact me if interested!***

One far from the ghettos is Almaden Lake Park donw the street from Oakridge mall... check it out
****WANTED ALL DS SIZE 12.... SALE ME YOUR

XV.. BLACK/RED
XVI.. BLACK/RRD
XIX... BLACK/RRED

Vasona is damn nice, got the lake so you can paddle the boats out there too.

Lake Cunningham is nice as well, but not sure about swings n everything.

Those both charge for parking. Montague park in Santa Clara has pits, swingset and everything.

Back
Top Bottom