Good place for Tattoos??

hey..Im heading down there in january...and i was wondering if anyone here can help me with some info on where i can get tattoos and a good place...thanks..

anyone? id like to know also

by the way, are tattoos seen there as gang affiliation or something? i have em on my calves and throughout both my arms and upper back.. last time i was there, id be out in shorts and sandos (?) and ppl would give me that 'look'
DMP VI, sz 9.5 .. Olympic VII, sz 9 .. wht/red XIV, sz 9.5 .. blk/red XIV, sz 9.5 .. Quickstrike XX, sz 10 .. blk/gld dub-zero, sz 9.5 .. White/Red-Blk XX1, sz 9 .. Zoom Lebron III black/black-varsity crimson, sz 9.5 .. Mission Blazers, sz 9.5 .. Maple dunk low sb, sz 9 <--All DS

blk/blk X, sz 9.5 .. Altitude XIII, sz 9 .. Stash P-Rod, sz 9.5 <--All VVNDS (worn no more than 1-3 times)

Located in NJ // AnabolicGardo@tmail.com // AnabolicGardo (Aim)

yup. anyone? i'm curious also. i'm planning to have a couple more. thanks.
Team Philippines
Member No.80

Quote:
by the way, are tattoos seen there as gang affiliation or something? i have em on my calves and throughout both my arms and upper back.. last time i was there, id be out in shorts and sandos (?) and ppl would give me that 'look'

Nah, it's just not that common, and most people who do have ink don't have a lot of them. You're just standing out from the crowd, thus the 'look.'

As for the good spots to get them done, I have no idea.

Quote:
This dude from Paco did an amazing job on a dragon art for my best friend from L.A.
:lol:
laugh.gif

my cousin is a tattoo artist!... ho got a shop in C M. recto (REBELION). he can do home service in metro manila! lemme know! ill text him!
Is it Earl?... Cat got your tongue? Earl got your tongue?

I don't know about any other areas, but in Boracay I got a tatt recently in the d'mall area. I've gotten a tatt in the states as well and everything seemed to be the same procedure (brand new needle, ink, etc). They did show me that they were licensed tattoo artists also. I figured I'd get alibata in the PI where they know how to translate words rather than in the states where I would be skeptical if the translation in alibata really was what I wanted.

I do not know if this is still Philtag's (Philippine Tattoo Artists' Guild) number - 8345001. Try calling them and ask for a certified artist near your place. Maybe Alfred Guevarra (of Pinoy punk band The Wuds) still has a shop. I heard Ricky Sta. Ana is the president of Philtag now and that Alfred, who used to be the president, is an adviser.

[size=+2]

sapatos yan, hindi trophy
[size=+1](Team Back Spasms)[/size]

[/size]

just got two more done about a month ago by Dyani Lao of Philtag. He works from his house in Diliman. He's based in Hong Kong though and is only in Manila like once a month.

Let me know if any of you are interested,
------------

It's so hard to Love when there's so much to Hate.

What about the tat shop in Rob Galleria? is the artist/owner member of PhilTAG?
"What goes around,comes around..."​

^Gene Testa. Yeah from what I know, he's affliated with Philtag. I think he's overrated though. I had some ink done by him previously.

------------

there's a lot of non philtag artist who's really good out there... some of them dont what to be a member coz of the fees.
Team Pacific Northwest​

Quote:
gameover, when would Dyani Lao be here on march?
you got inked twice by him so he must have skills.. :lol:
laugh.gif

he's good. the fact that he's based overseas now should speak well of his skills. :D
happy.gif

Quote:
gameover... how much does dyani lao charge? The guy who i mentioned "Ronnie's tattoo" ... he's a little too expensive and his work doesn't really stand out from the others. Somehow, lots of celebreties and PBA players come to cebu and get ink done by him
Dyani Lao site

------------

Back
Top Bottom