Good places that sell Levi's?

kami

formerly ayokamikaze
Can anyone recommend a place that sells good Levi's jeans that isn't the Levi's store in downtown?
Prefer Japan LVCs/LVCs or any with good fading/distress.

I've went to a few stores that carry levi's and they had nothing good.
Also pricing would be good too. Thanks.
-w

Quote:
recommend a place that sells good Levi's jeans that isn't the Levi's store in downtown?

Quote:
levis store in downtown union square maybe?

raeding is fundamental. If your looking for LVC's...I don't think you'll find any over here. LVC's are sold only in japan..

i think theres a Levis store in GreatMall in Milpitas
scrapers . stunnas . rippers . runners . thizzin . yurp . grapes . purp . hyphy . yee . yadida . stuey . don't act brand newy . 18 . dummy . dippin .​
"I'M FROM THE BAY, THAT'S HOW WE SPEAK"
yolkin . grindin . grittin . thumpers . the business . 50's . rollas . toasters . goons . cuddies . fasheezy . punk rock beezy . what it do . its pimpin .​

Kaz,

Pretty sure your not going to be able to find a pair of LVC's around our way. I would assume self-edge would have them, but they don't.

Sorry, if you ever find out where to get some LVC's, hit me up. I am also looking for a pair.

^thanks for clearing it up kiya

not really a denim head, just like the indigo color that raw or selvage jeans offer.

you mind putting us on some lvc retailers? PM if necessary. Thanks in advance

Hey kiya.
I'm more into the predistressed/faded jeans.
I wouldn't mind getting another pair of raw denim but just not right now.
Wish you guys had LVCs. I have a $100 gift card I haven't used yet. :lol:
laugh.gif

Care to shed some light on if any of those 115 accounts are in the bay area? :nerd:
nerd.gif

-w

Why don't you buy some stonewashed 569s at sears and do a kneeslide in them if you want them "distressed"? Might save you a couple bucks.....

Back
Top Bottom