Good places to get tint in the 510?

urb

I'm trying to get my Honda Accord 2008 4dr tinted, about 20% or 30% the back seat windows and the back window. Can anyone recommend me to a good place,that has a reasonable price and has good quality tint. Any input will be appreciated, thanks NT.

check out omega tintwerks in pleasanton. the owner, vince, is a cool dude, and he does aspectacular job. if you ever check any of the car forums, his spot is the recommended spot by many....

Alright I'll check that place out, how are the prices though, I'm not trying to spend more than 200.

Any other places that are good around the bay?

I'm also interested, sharing the info on prices and places would be nice...and also your experience with the places..

Originally Posted by DeewLay

check out omega tintwerks in pleasanton. the owner, vince, is a cool dude, and he does a spectacular job. if you ever check any of the car forums, his spot is the recommended spot by many....

thats where i got my tint done. i got 35% all around. since we go to the same school, i can show you lol... i paid 200 for 5 windows, with lifetime warranty.

Back
Top Bottom