Good SF Bar Hopping Areas

I stay in San Jose ... sometimes it could be weak but then again its up to you if your going to have a good time or not .

I do so enjoy the bar / lounge over a club .

If your in the San Jose holla at me .

The Marina is a good spot if you're into higher-end skeezers. Along Chestnut and Fillmore is where most places are. Most likely dress code and a cover.

Mission district on the weekends is full of people not from the mission. A lot of marina chumps. Still fun though. Usually on the weekdays, the mission is fullof hipsters. Most places don't charge or have a dress code. Elbo room can be fun depending on who's performing.

Sunset I don't really go to at all but theres a buncha bars/ lounges too.

Originally Posted by MaZA4eVeR14

mission district has some great bars.

Yea it does... I went out there 2 weeks ago..
eek.gif
at how much it haschanged over the years.. Where all my latin people in the mission at?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Jorh XD

The Marina is a good spot if you're into higher-end skeezers. Along Chestnut and Fillmore is where most places are. Most likely dress code and a cover.

Mission district on the weekends is full of people not from the mission. A lot of marina chumps. Still fun though. Usually on the weekdays, the mission is full of hipsters. Most places don't charge or have a dress code. Elbo room can be fun depending on who's performing.

Sunset I don't really go to at all but theres a buncha bars/ lounges too.
co-sign

personally, i cant stand going to the marina
mission definitely been through a makeover over the yrs, try hitting that area
you can always go strip club hopping on broadway/north beach/downtown
laugh.gif

I'd recommend matrix lounge on fillmore near union...the white women
smh.gif
. They complimented my vest and tie and just gave me free drinks all night.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

What's good for tonight? Keep the thread going.

Union is always fun.... Blue light ( tuesdays are crackin'. Cheap corona's and taco's), Bus Stop, Matrix, and Bar None.....

Also Valencia in the Mission .... Skylark, Blondies....ect.

Originally Posted by e22s

Originally Posted by MaZA4eVeR14

mission district has some great bars.
yea i went to Brunos this past weekend...it was ok...

I been wanting to go there for awhile now.. Whats the scene like in there? What kind of crowd?

Tender Nob - places like Swig, Rye, Ambassador, etc.
Mission District - up and down Valencia, 16th, & Mission
2nd Street- John Collins, 111 Minna, Zebulon, and clubs within 1-2 blocks.
Soma - on Folsom, if you're looking for for the lounge/club type of thing, they got Mercury, Holy Cow, and a couple of other places all clustered in a 2-3block radius.

Back
Top Bottom