GOOD SPOTS FOR DENIM IN THE AREA?

i need to step my jeans game up, what are some good spots to check out for designer jeans, thanks
UConn class of 2010

Team DC/MD/VA​

Do you feel me? I thought you would.​
O.G. Member #41​

UATW has a nice selection if you like evisu, Prps, and some other good quality and expensive denim....

But I reccomeed rustler jeans in wal-mart, there similar to a lot of the high priced denim, just without the self edge attachment or designs on the back pockets or button flys, there a good start, as well as Levis which are found everywhere.....

Just go with Levi's, all of that fruity $200-300 trendy crap will be going the way of Jordache and Sassoon soon enough.
GET SOME FRESH AIR!

stop playin guys lol, i rock levis now theyre pretty good but yall know what im talking about, ill check out up against the wall though haven't been there in a while
UConn class of 2010

Team DC/MD/VA​

Do you feel me? I thought you would.
O.G. Member #41​

I've been told Denim Bar in Pentagon Row (behind Pentagon City Mall) in Arlington has a good selection.
GET SOME FRESH AIR!

Try Old Navy :tongue:
tongue.gif

Yea go to denim bar they have a good selection.

Kinda pissed i got some nice jeans from there and went back a few months later and they where 50% off but i was worth it to have them for those eextra months.
teamautobot​
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

Quote:
Denim Bar in Bethesda has a pretty good selection also, and they are having a HUGE clearance sale going on, like up to 75% off of everything.
"I Don't Believe You... U Need More People
The Unofficial 5th Horseman
T E A M L E B R O N S Z 1 1​

Quote:
anybody got the address to the Bethesda spot? I work at NIH... how far is it from there???

Your close, the road its on is off of Old Georgetown though.

denim bar be playin games though on the sale, my man went in there and they told him practically everything was on sale, about a week ago i go in there and they say the walls arent on sale, only one small table... does anyone have any further info on this...maybe it was just those two chicks working there... they seemed like they were feelin themselves too much... i want some prps and kmw's... anyone know what the sale is lookin like on them?

Back
Top Bottom