Good spots for foams in NYC?

Been looking for the silver foamposites for a couple months, can't find them. Any spots that sell foams in NYC that might have the silver ones?

Saw them at the Dr. Jays near herald square, that was 2 weeks ago though.
Reppin' Team American Muscle: G-Body Chapter​
Turbo Lag : The split second that the other car THINKS they have a chance.​

fordham rd. has 'em..but they're chargin crazy prices..i checked it out yesterday and they were askin 325
Michael Jordan..the greatest to ever play the game!

If your low on cash, click the link below.It's been 3 months and i've made almost 350 dollars just by doing free offers and trials with little cash shelved out!!!b]

http://www.***************.com/23

These shoes are done................I know shop that has them and there not cheap..............but what do i get for it?

THE ORGINAL NIKE ID CARD RESELLER IF YOU NEED A 255 CARD I CAN GET YOU ONE I CAN SHIP NIKE ID CARDS & SNEAKERS IF OUTSIDE NYC AREA IF YOU ARE A SERIOUS BUYER E-MAIL ME AT JORDANS160DEEP@AOL.COM

I'm in the same boat my dude. I'm pissed at myself for missing them around RD. I never see these on eBay in DS condition, and my size ( 9 ).

Theres no one that can match me, My style is impetuous, My defense is impregnable
And Im just ferocious, I want your heart, I wanna eat his children
Praise be to Allah!
Real Recognize Real x TEAM [Scrubs]

They were out when the dmp's dropped 'cause I copped them when I couldn't get a pack...so its gotta be real hard to find them in stores now
Goooooooooonies​
We Wear Gun Powder Cologne​

These must have been more limited than the Dr.Dooms, the dooms can still be found in alot of places. But I have only seen the silver foams in one spot in downtown BK and that was a long time ago.

Quote:
160, PM me and we'll talk about that spot, seriously. I've done business with you before, co ol dude.
THE ORGINAL NIKE ID CARD RESELLER IF YOU NEED A 255 CARD I CAN GET YOU ONE

They're in BK, Broadway holla @ SA on Broadway!!!

KILLerQuEENS
NObody Likes Me everyBody Hates ME sO I gOT to pAck my gUn i cArry Big oNes Small onEs SneAk tHem in the ClUb sOn sO yoU nEver cAtcH Me rUn BecAusE nOboDy lIkes ME eVerYBody HATES

Back
Top Bottom