Good Steak

i don't really head out for steaks (i make em pretty darn good myself) :wink:
wink.gif
"The expectation we have for Air Jordans is for the MICHAEL JORDAN
Lately we've been getting the Derrick Coleman of basketball shoes: bloated, overhyped, overpaid, & underwhelming." --Truth spoken by NT's own "Iron Lung"

For $ALE: ~Deadstock/Brand NEW~ NIKES+JORDAN Retros Sz 9.5-10 in The Bay

I know it ain't steak but House of Prime rib is always on point. I've been there 3 times and it's always bomb.....
- Fong$tarr

E-mail: Fongstarr@hotmail.com
TEAM WARRIORS WE BELIEVE

Ruth / Chris on Van Ness.

It's kinda pricey but I enjoy a steak that is cooked the way I order it. You've got to get the garlic mashed potatoes along with whatever fresh vegetables that they might have to go along with their porterhouse steak. :pimp:
pimp.gif

^ they will give you as much as you want. Finshed my first Henry the VIII at 15 or 16 then proceded to get seconds on everything :lol:
laugh.gif

House of Prime Rib is whats up cream spinach+ salad+ steak+ yorkshiere pudding= :pimp:
pimp.gif

The owner is hella cool hes like 85... told me the last time I was there that hes never missed a day being there. Think hes been there for about 60 years now. :pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif

2 Ruth chirs
3 Harris
4 Mortins ( :smh:
smh.gif
hella over priced)

:rolleyes
eyes.gif
:smh:
smh.gif
TEAM SF GIANTS

If my aunt had balls she'd be my uncle

I've been to lawry's in vegas, both are pretty similar, I think lawry has a slight edge. But they are nearly the same.
Team49ers
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX
KEEP THE NINERS IN SAN FRANCISCO
bleed red and gold​

the socal/beverly hills lawry's used to be my second home lol well, darn near......went there almost every week for the first 6 months i moved down there. it's fallen off a bit over the years, but so has The House of Prime Rib in SF. i'd still give Lawry's the nod tho.

you peninsula folks can try Broadway Prime if you can't make it out to HoPR. the menu is a carbon copy and not by mere coincidence. Broadway Prime was started by some former HoPR employees. some of my boys know the guys, & i hoop w/one of the waiters. we've had a few bachelor party + b-day dinners on their second floor......nice guys, but imo, it's not as good as HoPR.

and there really isn't a dress code at HoPR. in fact, there's usually always at least one tourist or some other dude wearing shorts & a Tommy Bahama style golf shirt or the like when i go. you'll be fine w/jeans + a polo......dress shoes not mandatory.....just leave the stunna shades + XXXXXXL-Tall tee at home.
"The expectation we have for Air Jordans is for the MICHAEL JORDAN of basketball shoes.
Lately we've been getting the Derrick Coleman of basketball shoes: bloated, overhyped, overpaid, & underwhelming." --Truth spoken by NT's own "Iron Lung"

For $ALE: ~Deadstock/Brand NEW~ NIKES+JORDAN Retros Sz 9.5-10 in The Bay

Theres s spot on Market called Espetus. It's a brazilian steak house. Waiters walk around with skewers of all kinds of meat. its HELLA good. Pretty expensive though $40 a head. I personally think its worth it and better than HOPR.

Here is the link Espetus
TEAM WARRIORS
TEAM SF GIANTS

Id have to say my three favorite steakhouses in no specific order are.....Ruth's Chris on Van Ness, Morton's on Post, and Izzy's on Steiner. Steaks are hella bomby!!!

Acme Chop House @ Pac Bell Park is top billin. Harris' won't disappoint, but then I never go there unless it's on an expense account. =)
Fly like cashmere..

Sorry but Tad's Steak > All steak place in SF. Specially the Garlic Sour Dough bread...

Bob's Steak House in the Omni Hotel on montgomery shut's them all down.

Tad's is not even in the same leauge as Harris, Morton's, Ruth Chris, Lark Creek, Acme, Original Joes, etc...

Tad's is comparable to the old Geneva Steak House.

what,,,,,,,,,,,, no one has mentioned Alfred's Steakhouse. a bit $$$ but really a great place for steak, located on
Merchant St. not the best location, but one of SF best for steak

Back
Top Bottom