Good steakhouse in north OC?

Theres supposed to be a good steak place in Long Beach although I've never tried it so I cant vouch for it myself. I think its called 555 East.
UFC 60 Gracie v. Hughes​
Quote:
HAHAHAHA for all those who think that Gracie is gonna win, care to do a Sig bet (i know its lame, but i guess we cant really bet in person) Loser must keep a SIG made by the winner for a month. Anyone game?
NTer tinkerhatfield: aite im game...but youre like 4 sizes too small for me....i have some sz 12 retro ix's i'll definitely put up tho..

Take her to GREEN FIELD Brazilian BBQ. It's in Long Beach also on PCH.

You won't regret it.

Green Field
I'm stuck in a basement, sittin on a tricycle, girl gettin on my nerves...
Goin outta my mind I thought she was fine, don't know if her body is hers.

not sure if it's North OC, but i guess it doesn't matter cuz I'm not recommending it anyways.

Gullivers in Costa Mesa (right next to South Coast Plaza) SUUUUUUUUUCKS tho!!

I still can't believe my dumba$# friend dragged us there back in the day. it was straight terrible. I've had better steaks+grub at Black Angus & even Sizzler. (no joke)
"The expectation we have for Air Jordans is for the MICHAEL JORDAN of basketball shoes.
Lately we've been getting the Derrick Coleman of basketball shoes: bloated, overhyped, overpaid, & underwhelming." --Truth spoken by NT's own "Iron Lung"

For $ALE: ~Deadstock/Brand NEW~ NIKES+JORDAN Retros Sz 9.5-10 in The Bay

Summit House......Up in the hills above CSUF....Its off State College and I think Bastanchury.....Perfect spot to take your girl but you better make reservations if you're goin on the weekend

aight, i'll break it down for you... so far everyone suggestions are on point. Mortons, Mastros, Ruth's Chris (not mentioned) are obviously top notch and are very good. And yes, 555 in the LBC is up there. Brazilian BBQ like Greenfield is always good. But all of those are not in "north OC"... as for Summit House, I wouldn't really label them as a "steakhouse".

Now if you are looking for the best steak in North OC then Stubriks is your best bet! :pimp:
pimp.gif
nya nya nya!!!

Quote:
UFC 60 Gracie v. Hughes​
Quote:
HAHAHAHA for all those who think that Gracie is gonna win, care to do a Sig bet (i know its lame, but i guess we cant really bet in person) Loser must keep a SIG made by the winner for a month. Anyone game?
NTer tinkerhatfield: aite im game...but youre like 4 sizes too small for me....i have some sz 12 retro ix's i'll definitely put up tho..

Damn... those spots are definitely trying to come up with locations right next to Disneyland.
I'm stuck in a basement, sittin on a tricycle, girl gettin on my nerves...
Goin outta my mind I thought she was fine, don't know if her body is hers.

Quote:

***SELLING 90s hip hop vinyl and DJ equipment. Contact me if interested!***

^^ co-sign. Mastros is really good
fs/ft sz 9.5 DTRT IIIs, stealth Vs, flips, pure white IVs... Looking for sz 9.5 spacejams, coolgrey, bred XIs, jedis, home rayguns, calis

Mastro's is awesome! The only negative thing I can saw about them is that their lighting is terrible. Haha, I understand that its all fancy and stuff but man I needed my cell phone to look at the menu. Other than that, the place is bomb!

Last time I was there, the whole Colorado Avalanche hockey team were there... really cool dudes :smile:
smile.gif
nya nya nya!!!

my pick in my order

1. mastro's
2. morton's near south coast plaza
2. ruth chris in irvine
-yeah they tied for two with mastro's taking a distant 1st choice

you ain't even need to look anywhere else
If BMW's the Ultimate Driving Machine, it's no wonder Lexus is in the Pursuit of Perfection​

Back
Top Bottom