Good to see Brook Lopez is taking a break before summer league play

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

video was giving me problems to embed

this is not the first time I've seen brook sing along to this. I've seen a brook/robin duet, actually. It was pretty funny. They're really just biggoofballs

Oh, after watching Brook this season, he has become with Ryan Anderson my two favorite Nets.

At the Kiki Awards, they were awesome. Got their autographs and everything.

He has made some funny videos with Ryan for the Nets as well.

laugh.gif
roll.gif

Him & Anderson let me tell you
laugh.gif
Im surprised he wasn't there singing with him
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

He was more into it then the girl singing lol

JB23 -

he probably was there but was getting the drinks (non - alcoholic of course) lol.

The singer sings a duet with Jason Marz (sp)?) that is really all I know of her (also think that "love song" song)

She wasn't even singing one of her songs.

This is the same Brook Lopez who decided to take the first semester of classes off his last year at stanford because "he did not feel like going"lol.

Dude is a college kid at heart. I always thought from the look of Anderson and how he carries himself that he was not that kind of Kid but, I guess it is aCali thing.

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

roll.gif
what the hell, who was that chick. Dude sticks out like a sore thumb
laugh.gif
Her name is Sara Bareilles.
The singer sings a duet with Jason Marz (sp)?) that is really all I know of her (also think that "love song" song)
Yeah, that's her.
Him & Anderson let me tell you
laugh.gif
Im surprised he wasn't there singing with him
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by VC3FAN

JB23 -

he probably was there but was getting the drinks (non - alcoholic of course) lol.

She wasn't even singing one of her songs.

This is the same Brook Lopez who decided to take the first semester of classes off his last year at stanford because "he did not feel like going" lol.

Dude is a college kid at heart. I always thought from the look of Anderson and how he carries himself that he was not that kind of Kid but, I guess it is a Cali thing.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

This was at the Sungod festival at UCSD this past weekend, i saw dude there.

Brook was being a #%$! though, I've heard a bunch of stories from other people already about him not being friendly at all. My friends saw him and weretalking amongst eachother saying "Dude, that's Brook Lopez", then Brook overheard them and came over and said to one of them "I'll breakyour camera".

Also, I saw him sitting down there and figured I might as well talk to him, so I went up to him and asked him if he was Brook Lopez and he didn't even makeeye contact and just said "No."
While I understand dude doesn't want to be bothered, whether he likes it or not he's a public figure now, it comes with making the millions of dollarsto play ball. Plus from what I've heard no one was even hassling him just trying to meet him. He goes to a huge college event where the majority ofpeople are wasted and he's sticking out like a sore thumb at 7 feet+ what does he expect?
eyes.gif

My friends saw him and were talking amongst eachother saying "Dude, that's Brook Lopez", then Brook overheard them and came over and said to one of them "I'll break your camera".
Also, I saw him sitting down there and figured I might as well talk to him, so I went up to him and asked him if he was Brook Lopez and he didn't even make eye contact and just said "No."
He did?
eek.gif
laugh.gif

What a jerk.
roll.gif

If that's true, I would've never guessed. He seems like an approachable person.

Originally Posted by r1ckdare

Brook was being a #%$! though, I've heard a bunch of stories from other people already about him not being friendly at all. My friends saw him and were talking amongst eachother saying "Dude, that's Brook Lopez", then Brook overheard them and came over and said to one of them "I'll break your camera".

Also, I saw him sitting down there and figured I might as well talk to him, so I went up to him and asked him if he was Brook Lopez and he didn't even make eye contact and just said "No."
While I understand dude doesn't want to be bothered, whether he likes it or not he's a public figure now, it comes with making the millions of dollars to play ball. Plus from what I've heard no one was even hassling him just trying to meet him. He goes to a huge college event where the majority of people are wasted and he's sticking out like a sore thumb at 7 feet+ what does he expect?
eyes.gif

hes probably a dodger fan and wanted no part of you. understandable.

Brook was being a #%$! though, I've heard a bunch of stories from other people already about him not being friendly at all. My friends saw him and were talking amongst eachother saying "Dude, that's Brook Lopez", then Brook overheard them and came over and said to one of them "I'll break your camera".

While I understand dude doesn't want to be bothered, whether he likes it or not he's a public figure now, it comes with making the millions of dollars to play ball. Plus from what I've heard no one was even hassling him just trying to meet him. He goes to a huge college event where the majority of people are wasted and he's sticking out like a sore thumb at 7 feet+ what does he expect?
eyes.gif

Damn
laugh.gif
Surprising though, every time I met him he seemed cool.

eyes.gif
He was probably joking
laugh.gif
Why would you ask if he was Brook Lopez if you knew he was?
laugh.gif
smh.gif

First off, you probably miss understood him. It is easy to since sometimes I can not tell if he is speaking english or not by the way he speaks.lol.

Second, I met him three times. Once was by force at that Net event and the others were during the open practice and games.

Dude was mad cool.

I can see it happening, so r1ckdare, i don't blame you for being upset. I just have never seen that from Brook while in New Jersey.

Hey, Maybe Ryan not being there causes Brook to freak out when he is approached by other people. Ryan is his bodyguard/spoke person. lol

Let me add, Brook is my favorite young player right now as far as an entertainer goes, the guy is funny. He's out there, he's a cool cat.

I'm sure Brook probably is a cool dude when his PR people are telling him what to do, or he's in front of a camera, or meeting fans at a communityoutreach event. And I don't blame him for wanting his privacy, but I just think that as a public figure he should be a little more graceful in asking to beleft alone.

And for those saying he was joking around; trust me he wasn't, I think I would have picked up on the sarcasm.

Also I'm not salty, just wanted to pass along the perspective of someone who was at the event.

I was there!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

didn't see Brook, but I remember seeing a real tall dude...so....that was definitely him.
laugh.gif

Sun God
pimp.gif
, even tho i didn't drink...
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom