GOOD WAY TO GET NON-USA JORDAN RELEASE

I know that alot of people are pissed off that the Jordan 3 blue didn't get released in the States even though Jordan is an American icon, may be it isall politics just like last year with the cool greys spizike they were meant to be an only European release, but after having us in the USA spend like 300+dollars on them they ended up being release. In my opinion the same story will happen for the True blue jordan 3, I can see them being release in the nearfuture, but anyway some ways to get them without paying crazy prices is to talk to those foreign sellers and most of them do accept trades for some shoes thatthey don't have over there. That's how I got my pair of jordan 3 blue (that's in shpping process) today, and the same a couple weeks back for myJordan quai 54. So believe me I traveled the world a lot and our shoes and product are in high demand, so that's just a way to get by those crazyprices!

What crazy prices? In Europe we spend 180-200 USD on every jordan which is retail price.
You can find those TB on ebay 200 shipped.

Just live in the north east
all these "euro/online/quickstrike" releases end up in brooklyn mom n pops or tri-state footlockers anyway.

they shipped all the red/cement spizikes here
BK had the lightning/thunder IVs, + laser IVs
motorsports rereleased

only thing I havent seen here (for retail or lower) was the wine n grind fusions
True Blue IIIs are a guarantee seller, JB will release them in the states eventually.

Idk. I still think they'll make it to the US someway. The 3's sold for £89 which was about $150. The good thing about it releasing internationalonly is no lines and nobody had a clue.

Yeah I think that the TB 3 will release in the states as well
They know they can get a big stack of $$$$$$$$$ so they should know

releasing such a great shoe in American colors as an international only release seems like kind of a cruel slap in the face...

I am in the Army I have a good friend station in Germany a sneakerhead he pick up mine yesterday. You have to be lucky and know someone.
wink.gif

Great idea, but scam season is at an all time high right now.

Just be on the look out for them flakers.

yea..i know that.
i was gonna get robbed yesterday on a international trade deal, luckily i push the OFF button
smile.gif

gotta watch out..

I'm located in Europe and they're slowly selling out in here. There's a bunch of them on eBay, also a lot of online shops do ship to US (kickz.com,crookedtongues.com etc.) I still believe they will release Stateside. Just be patient. If not they dropped in Canada, do the research and you will find themfor reasonable price.

Paix
c.

Originally Posted by the heatstroker

releasing such a great shoe in American colors as an international only release seems like kind of a cruel slap in the face...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Ignorance is bliss. You have seen a British flag and/or French flag before,right?

As my father, who is a Vietnam veteran, born and raised in New York City, would say... "QUIT YOUR CRYIN'!"

MJ is an American who is a GLOBAL icon. Just because he is an American, does not mean you have some kind of right to have a shoe released in the U.S.

Having said that, do you have any idea how many Jordans are released in the U.S. only? I'll just give you a few recentexamples...

white/red XX3's, Chicago Bulls XX3's, UNC XX3's, Black/University Blue retro XII's... just to name a few.

If you really want the true blue III's, you can get them. Will you have to pay a little bit more? Yes. Welcome to what the rest of the world deals with allthe time.

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

Originally Posted by the heatstroker

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Ignorance is bliss. You have seen a British flag and/or French flag before, right?

Hey... the white/red XX3's were a U.S. only release... what a slap in the face to Canada
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom