Good Weed....Good Drank....Big Money Mane... Rolling In Something Foreign On Leather Gripping Grains

POLO ---K THAT HILFIGER
pimp.gif

I'm Throwed
pimp.gif

Havent bumped this in a while takes me back... tell me why Z-ro MURKS every hook hes on??
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

This +!#% is so **+%!#% epic that no words can decribe it. Goes like nothing else in the whip... My number 1 car song
pimp.gif

Sure, Y'all $$$%*% want war
Y'all got it backwards
You should wan't more, and more, and more, uhhhh

edit. How to make the smilies bigger
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by MVPlikeKobe24

I'm Throwed
pimp.gif

Havent bumped this in a while takes me back... tell me why Z-ro MURKS every hook hes on??
pimp.gif
on everything I love my g ... I tried to post the EXACT same thing last night ... but it was my secondpost in 60 seconds so it wouldn't let me post it ... so I said f it ...

but Z-Ro hook game top 5 IMO

^It really is...I was in H-Town when "Lonely" first came out. Literally the only song played throughout that city for a good 3 month period.

roll like a football, Hov used to cook raw,now I got the game sewn like granny's good shawl

Originally Posted by JPioneer

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

This +!#% is so **+%!#% epic that no words can decribe it. Goes like nothing else in the whip... My number 1 car song
pimp.gif

Y'all got it backwards

nerd.gif
umm, he says "y'all got it backwards y'all should want RAW". Raw = war backwards. want war... got it backwards... should wantraw... get it?

was just bumpin' Trill yesterday. this is an album that everybody was hating on when it dropped but it is one of my favorite rap albums of all time. andI'm a big fan of UGK and all their albums, but this first Bun solo was absolutely killin' it to me. still is. pushin' is one of the best songsfrom the south in the last decade. and it's not even the best song on that album.

Originally Posted by denverairforce

Originally Posted by JPioneer

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

Y'all got it backwards

nerd.gif
umm, he says "y'all got it backwards y'all should want RAW". Raw = war backwards. want war... got it backwards... should want raw... get it?

Yeah I just copied it quickly....

Originally Posted by XCellzisCrack

smoke something ____________

exactly what I came to post... except mines was going to look like this...

SCHMOKE SUMMIN
9321564f7e8555a2e0954efbe680638a02fd4f7.gif

HANDS DOWN ONE OF THEE BEST INTRO'S TO A SONG EVER!!!!!!!
pimp.gif

Smoking weed selling white/
Them other N*s !*++ dont come back right/
That's how N*s get popped/
Tryna get the cheaper price/

Send a N* babymama home wit a sm-ile/
You can have B* N* i ain't sentiment-al/
Smoke weed and freestyle/
No instrument-al

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Bun's 1st album was sooooo ridiculous
smh.gif
...song is a def. classic

Mr. Lee did his thing on this beat and also Pushin...... Definitely agree with money that said the instrumental murders a car system. Even dudes with stocksystems could come through sounding like some 12's
laugh.gif

The bass... Jesus Christ
eek.gif

^ nah, the bass on "Bun" off Trill was simply IGNORANT. That's one of the most ridiculous songs basswise, esp when it hits that reeeeal low bass.

I had the 12s in the whip, I used to have to turn it way down, joint would be giving me a headache and the rearview mirror would stay fallin off
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

I handle my business so I think I deserve to get thowed.....thowed....

cosign on Z-Ro, son is that dude
pimp.gif

Started with the block, hit it brick by brick

Then I charted with the Roc, _ hit by hit

I'm ******ed with the glock, _ clip by clip

Competition is none, they cease to exist

smokin.gif

When i came thru the do' / i said it befo'/ I'll neve F a H wit out head no mo'

words to live by..

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Killa classic! I was just listening to this a week ago and it bang like it just came out

RIP Pimp C

Definitely one of my favorite songs ever. One of Pimp's first verses from being out of jail, the bass, all that.

Back
Top Bottom