Good weekend appreciation

I wish I could bottle that Friday afternoon feeling...it is amazing.  I want to make a Friday by Sundizzle cologne haha.  Just an appreciation thread for having a successful weekend.  Yup, this is a cool story.  I live in Korea. Friday = hangin with homies, drinking games, and norebang (singing kareoke).  Saturday = big city for a birthday get together, eating delicious gulbobi (korean chicken dish), hooking up with some new cutie Korean chicks.  Sunday watching Clash of the Titans and eating some outback stizzeakhouse.  And a random picture present for clicking on this thread.  How'd your weekend turn out NT?

girls-generation.jpg

Your one of those hu....

the 'hey how was your weekend' ..... you don't ask because you really care, you ask because you can't wait to show off something meaningful that has happened during your weekend. Why is meaningful? Maybe because it was the most exciting time you had in a long time, long time

instead of the typical lonely weekend... this one was different, this one was great........

just this one, no one else had it as great as you did...... it could not be as epic as yours

you are the man just for this weekend at least

Originally Posted by Kicktionair

Your one of those hu....

the 'hey how was your weekend' ..... you don't ask because you really care, you ask because you can't wait to show off something meaningful that has happened during your weekend. Why is meaningful? Maybe because it was the most exciting time you had in a long time, long time

instead of the typical lonely weekend... this one was different, this one was great........

just this one, no one else had it as great as you did...... it could not be as epic as yours

lol.  No comment. 

Originally Posted by Sundizzle

Your one of those hu....

lol.  No comment. 
real talk

Well, it was the first weekend coming off of Spring Break. But I elected not to go to any parties (my team was throwing a victory party too, and I just couldn't do it.) I'm beginning the process of quitting alcohol, and I didn't want to just be surrounded by it. 

So, friday night I went to a boring @!% dance thing with a girl that I recently met on campus. Saturday my team had a tournament (which we won, and didn't get scored on once.
pimp.gif
), and then saturday night I watched horror movies with that girl and some of her friends. But a couple of teammates and I smoked a victory bowl, so I got my fill of vice.

Originally Posted by rsdplaya

Originally Posted by popcornplaya

I'm beginning the process of quitting alcohol, and I didn't want to just be surrounded by it. 
eek.gif
y?
Well, I'm not sure if I'm quitting just yet. But I'll definitely be taking a hiatus from it, excluding my team's formal party, where I'll probably only have a couple drinks because my date doesn't really drink.

My now ex girlfriend had a really good point whilst dumping me (see mammoth thread.) It's gotten to the point where, with the exclusion of this last weekend, I had partied every weekend while school was in session. I've become known as someone who parties and smokes a LOT (people who I don't even know hit me up for parties,) and I'm pretty sure that's why I didn't get the position as a RA, so I've decided to call it quits for a little while I'm getting over the girl and re-evaluating my priorities.

Your one of those hu....

Aww...someone stole your teddy bear, huh?

for the one time in a long time, this past weekend has been boring for me. I didn't go out. I just stayed in Friday night and hung out with girlfriend. Last night I did the same crap, watched the movie Taken and Brothers. And now, I'm about to go out for a jog while my lazy girlfriend is still sleeping.

This weekend made me realize how much I missed living the single life.

Originally Posted by PassMeTheSoySauce

for the one time in a long time, this past weekend has been boring for me. I didn't go out. I just stayed in Friday night and hung out with girlfriend. Last night I did the same crap, watched the movie Taken and Brothers. And now, I'm about to go out for a jog while my lazy girlfriend is still sleeping.

/relationship

damn homie

other than studying, slaughterhouse show on thursday night, beer pong touranment on friday, and harlem globetrotters on saturday
pimp.gif

went to a co-worker's crawfish boil. Had a lot of fun. It's been a good min since I've had a good weekend.

Your one of those hu....

roll.gif

Oh it was cool except for cockblocking myself and unintentionally knocking out early and all the lack of sleep....yeah

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

damn homie
tell me about it. she is still asleep. FML.

Your one of those hu....

ether.jpg

laugh.gif
@ the fact that was the first comment too! LMAO

Back
Top Bottom