Goodbye, 2010 COLLEGE FOOTBALL SEASON - twas a great year,

hawaii
pimp.gif

This game's turning out better than I'd expected. What I'd give to see Hawaii hand Kiffin a loss tonight.

This game's turning out better than I'd expected. What I'd give to see Hawaii hand Kiffin a loss tonight.

Why Pitt didn't use Lewis legs in OT...We'll never know. Coach W is an idiot man. They'll still win the Big East though

Anyword yet on if Robinson is the starting QB come saturday vs UCONN?

Why Pitt didn't use Lewis legs in OT...We'll never know. Coach W is an idiot man. They'll still win the Big East though

Anyword yet on if Robinson is the starting QB come saturday vs UCONN?

Anyone else see the trick play Presbyterian pulled on Wake tonight?

I was at the game and it was one of the craziest plays I've ever seen.

PC's Quarterback threw a pass behind the line of scrimmage intentionally short to his WR. The ball pounced up perfectly off the turf and he caught it, everyone thought the play was dead and that it was a incomplete pass. The WR smacked the ball and shook his head like he was mad at the pass, then all of a sudden he threw about a 40 yard pass to another WR streaking down the field for a wide open 68 yard TD. Everyone else was standing around wondering what just happened. Someone post it if they can find it

Anyone else see the trick play Presbyterian pulled on Wake tonight?

I was at the game and it was one of the craziest plays I've ever seen.

PC's Quarterback threw a pass behind the line of scrimmage intentionally short to his WR. The ball pounced up perfectly off the turf and he caught it, everyone thought the play was dead and that it was a incomplete pass. The WR smacked the ball and shook his head like he was mad at the pass, then all of a sudden he threw about a 40 yard pass to another WR streaking down the field for a wide open 68 yard TD. Everyone else was standing around wondering what just happened. Someone post it if they can find it

Originally Posted by woody2626

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by woody2626

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

lack of depth looks like its wearing on USC

this is the 1st time in about 4 yrs where Im not familiar with like half the USC roster

feels weird.

lack of depth looks like its wearing on USC

this is the 1st time in about 4 yrs where Im not familiar with like half the USC roster

feels weird.

Back
Top Bottom