Goodbye, 2010 COLLEGE FOOTBALL SEASON - twas a great year,

Gunna, you gotta get your boy Gallon in line, son is awful on PR/KR.
Denard is back in 
nerd.gif

Denard is not inaccurate, he just thows some balls to the D's numbers. Kid has tons of talent but just has mental lapses. Those picks were forces to a T. Put the ball under his armpt and just let him run. Get it to Hemmingway too. I think we see 15 carries in teh last 20 mins for Denard
Gallon just another young boy whose ind is moving faster than his body allows.

Denard is not inaccurate, he just thows some balls to the D's numbers. Kid has tons of talent but just has mental lapses. Those picks were forces to a T. Put the ball under his armpt and just let him run. Get it to Hemmingway too. I think we see 15 carries in teh last 20 mins for Denard
Gallon just another young boy whose ind is moving faster than his body allows.

he didnt call for faircatch tho, he was telling his teammates to get away. *shrugs*

laugh.gif
Ga tech Let hank score on that wow dude is so slow too

he didnt call for faircatch tho, he was telling his teammates to get away. *shrugs*

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

laugh.gif

True. The refs blow. Somebody has also called the officials and said M blocks cheap. The WR can no longer go low and they have had 4 clipping calls the past 2 games that are not clips. I dont know whats going on. 
Denard has to step up a little longer or bail. His pocket clock is awful.

Carvin Johnson is going to be good for Michigan. Thanks for not offering LSU

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

laugh.gif

True. The refs blow. Somebody has also called the officials and said M blocks cheap. The WR can no longer go low and they have had 4 clipping calls the past 2 games that are not clips. I dont know whats going on. 
Denard has to step up a little longer or bail. His pocket clock is awful.

Carvin Johnson is going to be good for Michigan. Thanks for not offering LSU

Jacory Harris should never see the field again. Stephen Morris is the goods and hopefully our coaches don't screw him up.

Jacory Harris should never see the field again. Stephen Morris is the goods and hopefully our coaches don't screw him up.

Zoltan Jr with a 72 yard punt and the D gives up 40 yards in the blink of an eye.

RR is making this D win the game and it won't happen. The O playcalling is atrocious.

This game is uglier than last week

Zoltan Jr with a 72 yard punt and the D gives up 40 yards in the blink of an eye.

RR is making this D win the game and it won't happen. The O playcalling is atrocious.

This game is uglier than last week

Back
Top Bottom