Gooden bought out, Could be a Spur?

im just happy he out of chicago
pimp.gif
and we got something for him
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

As a spurs fan, I'll take Gooden. And whoever said hes bad on defense is smoking. That's all he actually does. He has no inside offensive game and hasa baseline Jermaine O'Neal type jumper. He gets on the boards and plays D solid. Is he what I wanted in terms of a big man that can block shots? No! Buthis rebounding and hustle gives us a deep frontcourt with Kurt, Matt, and TD with Oberto as a side.

beallfinest it hurts me to say it, but I agree. I think last year we would've scraped the Lakers with a healthy Manu. I'm not sure why I feel sonegative about playing LA this year.

None of the articles that I've read about Gooden or Joe Smith have anything about the Lakers trying to sign either player. I don't understand thisbecause the Lakers are in a big need of a big man.

Originally Posted by kash55

None of the articles that I've read about Gooden or Joe Smith have anything about the Lakers trying to sign either player. I don't understand this because the Lakers are in a big need of a big man.

This is NT. Any decent role player or contributor that could help their team, they immediately exclaim, DO IT MITCH!!

Originally Posted by BeallsFinest

Spurs w/ Gooden still wouldn't beat LA.
Ok, we'll see about that.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
It's funny everyone says things like that every year, but come playoff time,nobody wants to face the Spurs.

Back
Top Bottom