GoodFellas Pack at Goods

Does anyone know what Goods will be charging for the black low dunk in the Goodfellas pack?thanks.
TEAM CHICAGO BULLS

since theres like horse hair or any special material. probally like the pele's. but im not sure. ill be there tomarrow morning

they're pretty limited, i already got the hi tops. all i need is that suit top!! and the blazer! will be there tomorrow to pick up the matching clothes
I AM FROM SEATTLE

The only good thing to come out of this pack are the Dunk High's.
Really though, I'm just here to boost my post count.

no way the lows are the best. ha i got the only size 10. but it was a BITTTch to wait in the rain

anybody got a sz.9 in the highs for me
happy.gif

i didnt even want to go cuz that rain lol i got the highs, but

206head when is our next meeting???
I AM FROM SEATTLE

wow. prices are becoming more and more bape...

Sneakers are not just shoes. they're a kind of art. If it's good art people will stare. So what shoes should i wear next to break some necks?

so im guessing the word for overpriced merchandises is 'BAPE'?

swweeeet.....but yea ugly shoes are gettin really 'bape'...does any1 even skate thier SBs besides me?!
I AM FROM SEATTLE

i've skated my zoom tres, mochas, arizumis, brazil fcs, and i'm gonna skate my neptunes when it stops raining.

^^^
i have no idea when the next meeting is. but probally in the next two weeks
yea i started skating and have used my kentucky's and send helps. but i ride no tricks

yea apparently the word r + ape has been outlawed here on NT...weird. so instead, using bape is pretty much the same thing!!! =]

i can't believe i missed out on the goods m65 jacket though...that thing was sick. i need a size SMALL and the smallest they go right now is medium... T_T

Sneakers are not just shoes. they're a kind of art. If it's good art people will stare. So what shoes should i wear next to break some necks?

Back
Top Bottom