GOODFOOT & RANSOM SALE MAY 19 & 20 THIS WEEKEND TDOT

This weekend coming up! As stated in the e-mail and flyer!

68h1bom.jpg
626w3gh.jpg

www.inqmnd.ca​

wow thanks for the heads up!!!!
F/S/T: DS XVIII lows black/chrome 12.5 w/ OG box and towel, PM me and shoot an offer if interested!

His idols would lock down airports and extort some import, catchin' 10% of what the fiends snort - Gza

:wow:
eek.gif
are BBC logo tees gonna be on sale? I wanted to get some from the sale at common wealth but they apparently don't do phone orders to Canada and they don't sell BBC online...

not bad, problem is i can never even find my size for just one shoe....let alone 3.

looking for (sz 12-13):
safari dunk high
AM1 NL cement (black)
blazers (viotech/pinstripe)
sb classics

alotta BIG things poppin' this long weekend!
I can't deny it,
I'ma jock ridah,
U DONT WANNA FK WIT ME!

Nice bussiness move! the competition getting fierce but for everyone else this weekend should be :pimp:
pimp.gif

perfect time to come home from vancouver
416 And 250 Canada

Looking For DS Chicago Xs size 9-10.5

just to avoid any confusion, the sale is also going on in MTL so make sure to roll by

^depends...

I would think boxing day type lineups. But the beasts are gonna be torn between livestock and gdft. They're gonna be thinking about it hard tonight :lol:
laugh.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
formerly shoeWUfreak

^did they in the morning? or did they divy it up later in the day, I don't remember two lines on boxing day.
formerly shoeWUfreak

Anybody who wanted to go up to Ransom and not into Goodfoot was allowed to go through the middle doors...that's why the line was switched over to the car lane side because people were blocking the middle doors and the Nomad doorway.
www.inqmnd.ca​

Good news for my wallet, I'm working this weekend and likely wouldn't find 3 pairs my size to buy anyways.

Wow that sucked I waited all that time in line just to get some shirts... lol I guess thats the reason why Diplomat Tdot snaped on me cuz he thought i was trying too sneak in gdft through ransom

Hmmmm I might try that strat again to avoid waiting :pimp:
pimp.gif

and no tax if I pay in cash right?!?

^no line up for ransom from what i saw, I think a majority of the people there thought you had to wait in line to get in both shops.

Back
Top Bottom