Goodman vs. Drew League Game...

Who rollin??

nerd.gif

24wx537.jpg

Tickets are basically out, if you don't have then purchased by close of business Mon, expect to pay $40+ at the door. No more floor seat tickets left either.

Kobe declines to play in pro-am showcase

By Marc J. Spears, Yahoo! Sports
Aug 17, 12:01 pm EDT
tweet19
Email
Print
Kobe Bryant(notes) made a guest appearance in the Drew League on Tuesday afternoon and thrilled the crowd by making the game-winning shot. But it doesn’t look like the Los Angeles Lakers guard will represent the Los Angeles-based pro-am league in the nation’s capital on Saturday.

More From Marc J. Spears
Hall of Fame honors Billups Aug 11, 2011
Out-of-work NBA players back in college Aug 9, 2011
Bryant scored 43 points and hit a jumper at the buzzer to give his team a 129-127 victory Tuesday in Los Angeles. Afterward, Drew League commissioner Dino Smiley asked Bryant if he would like to represent the league in an exhibition against Oklahoma City Thunder forward Kevin Durant(notes) and Washington’s Goodman League on Saturday night in D.C.

Bryant, however, has since declined the invitation.

“We asked Kobe and he smiled at it, but he didn’t commit,

I been busy all week I didn't even attempt to get my refund but DTLR said they aren't giving any Cash refunds without a receipt
30t6p3b.gif

So I looked on Google and found the commissioners number and he was cool about everything...his name is Miles and his number is (202) 345-7780

Back
Top Bottom