Goodnight Ricky Hatton! GO Pacquiao!

6f46cf2d53148a213385198c7e047f44-getty-boxing-phi-gbr-pacquiao-hatton.jpg

Got this from the sports forum..ricky hatton looked dead from this angle
laugh.gif

http://www.youtube.com/v/lNt0T-LG05A&hl=en&fs=1
floyd jr. at the end of the year? possibly..
pimp.gif

@#$+ was just wrong. All that Mayweather training for nothing. Can't wait to see Money May vs. Pac Man
pimp.gif

That will be the fight of the year..Money May vs. Pac Man...They should fight on New Years Eve...Fight will be crazy..

Manny vs Mayweather is going to be one of the best fights to come around for a while.

Mayweather better throw some blows... or he will meet the same fate...

But will he have his Daddy train him? Sr. got a Million regardless from this joint....

But he may have messed himself up by doin all that Tom foolery on 24/7

Originally Posted by RockDeep

Mayweather better throw some blows... or he will meet the same fate...

But will he have his Daddy train him? Sr. got a Million regardless from this joint....

But he may have messed himself up by doin all that Tom foolery on 24/7
Mayweather vs Pacman is such an intriguing match. May is all about defense and countering while Pacman just throws a fury of punches, and both arefast and quick as hell. I highly doubt Sr is gonna train Floyd. What has Roger done to lose his job? Anywho, the fight isn't even official yet but I'mso geeked for it.

No one is mentioning the obvious SIZE difference between the two (favoring Mayweather) . I do think it'll be a huge PPV fight but I think PBM will bevictorious. I will be rooting for Pac man because I like the way he carries himself as opposed to PBM. Like I already said in another thread, I would ratherfirst see JMM Vs. Pac man than Pac man Vs. PBM.

Back
Top Bottom