Goods x DC/Official PNW College Football thread

Did anyone buy the Goods x DC shoe that came out this weekend? It looks pretty dope, but the picture on Hypebeast/Goods website doesn't show that much. Does anyone have better pics?

I would have copped, simply to support the local shop but I am down in Southern California right now, so therefore no Goods x DC for me :frown:
frown.gif

Team Wolverines​
We Got Hart.​
Anti-OSU

Whats up Darren

Man you should have hit me up I was just there yesterday picking up SoulOnIce206 a pair since he is down in Cali for school aswell.

I will take pics once I get home for ya.... the biggest size left as of yesterday was a 11.5 though.

I know you cant wait for that Ohio State V.S. Michigan game... should be dope #1 V.S. #2
I cant wait!!!

What up Ian. Man, I don't even know what I will do on November 18th... I have tickets to USC-Cal but if Michigan loses I will be so angry I probaby won't be able to move. But if Michigan wins... Oh wow.

Does anyone know how DC shoes run size wise? I feel like an 11.5 might be too big...

I'm glad to see Goods doing a collabo and getting it's name out there. Yea Seattle!
Team Wolverines​
We Got Hart.​
Anti-OSU

UW

p.s. why is Michigan even considering playing Manningham against Ball st? thats just stupid.
Team Negrodamus​

Quote:
Man you should have hit me up I was just there yesterday picking up SoulOnIce206 a pair since he is down in Cali for school aswell.

Good look on the shoes Ian. And USC will lose to Cal....

Michigan > Ohio State

Darren...I think they run a little small from all the padding.

Chris...I dont know I didnt look I was just looked for the DCs.

Here is the pics of SoulOnIce's pair.....

Sorry about the bad pic though....

Fame....I think they are trying to get rid of any rust before the OSU game....they could just wait until IU...I dont understand aswell

Thanks for the pics Ian. I'm not really feeling them, I feel like they could have used some more gold. But that is just me. Still super dope they did a collab.

As for Michigan, I agree, I think they are hoping to knock some of the dust off, Super Mario needs to be on point for OSU.

USC will for sure lose to Cal. I was there for their game against the Dub. It was excruciating. Probably my worst football experience ever. Damn new clock rules. I was gonna make a post about it in here, but I got lazy.
Team Wolverines​
We Got Hart.​
Anti-OSU

would just suck if he got hurt after rushing back, or not taking an extra week rest. Not like they will be in need of him for Ball St.

Could have used more gold, and I of course would have rather seen a nike collab.

p.s. As a fan of UW and UW only I of course hate the new clock rules. Who was so worried about shortening games anyway?
Team Negrodamus​

:wow:
eek.gif
Quote:
p.s. As a fan of UW and UW only I of course hate the new clock rules. Who was so worried about shortening games anyway?
Team Wolverines
We Got Hart.​
Anti-OSU

Back
Top Bottom