dam alisson had a bangin body
now she got thick from what i can tell with the updated pics
but forreal...who wouldnt still smash?

Joined Sep 18, 2006
Originally Posted by koolbarbone

Originally Posted by proper english

Originally Posted by Mr Fongstarr

Shoe related clothing:

1st few of these were cool.. but then it got to a point when damn near every song with a slight sneaker reference became a tee. 

Mad NTers were upset that this shirt was slim fit.
 i remember it took me FOREVER to get a hold of this tee, and once i did i wore it once and resold it because i started wearing clothes my size and i had bought it like 2 sizes bigger, those were the days, spending 60+ on a tee 

Joined Sep 18, 2006
Originally Posted by koolbarbone

Originally Posted by proper english

Originally Posted by Mr Fongstarr

Shoe related clothing:

1st few of these were cool.. but then it got to a point when damn near every song with a slight sneaker reference became a tee. 

Mad NTers were upset that this shirt was slim fit.
 i remember it took me FOREVER to get a hold of this tee, and once i did i wore it once and resold it because i started wearing clothes my size and i had bought it like 2 sizes bigger, those were the days, spending 60+ on a tee 

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now