Google Chrome Extensions Vol. Extenze

First off, Google Chrome with Extensions > All

Second, what extensions are y'all using?

If you don't have it, get FastestChrome - gives you infinite scrolling so I don't have to hit 'Page 2' on NT, it auto-loads and I just scroll down

For school: StayFocusd = golden

Chrome is faster than Firefox though.

StayFocusd limits your use of certain webpages and has irreversible options where you can block all websites for a certain amount of time.

Firefox feels faster for me I have 3 browsers on my dock but only use FF
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Carver

Firefox feels faster for me I have 3 browsers on my dock but only use FF
smh.gif

but lately i been on chrome since those extensions. they are
eek.gif
no more ads

i wish i could make my own theme though
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by M1dnightMobster

If you don't have it, get FastestChrome - gives you infinite scrolling so I don't have to hit 'Page 2' on NT, it auto-loads and I just scroll down

this "fastestchrome" isnt working for me.. I downloaded the extension and it is not doing what you said it would do.. waddup??

Firefox extensions = Apple app store
Google Chrome extensions = Palm app store

both got good apps but there is NO competing with the king of apps. In this case extensions. FF runs laps around GC and their add-ons.

-The Juice

i really wish i could find a music player extension. i hate having to constantly go back and forth between my itunes and chrome. anybody know any searches? and whats good the themes! can I make my own or have a better selection google!?

Originally Posted by krider31

Originally Posted by M1dnightMobster

this "fastestchrome" isnt working for me.. I downloaded the extension and it is not doing what you said it would do.. waddup??

Maybe try going to options and enable "Endless pages"

It works by just scrolling down to the bottom of a page on NT

and to krider31, check here

Switched from firefox to chrome cause fire fox was tripping, then chrome started frezing constantly updated firefox now

Firefox >>>> chrome

Back
Top Bottom