Google Chrome & Niketalk

Is there a way to make it work better w/ Niketalk? I have to open up firefox if i want to post pics and stuff because Chrome you have to write it out in thatlanguage stuff and i don't have time for all that

Originally Posted by Hen Lin 32

Here's an idea, just use firefox.
Million dollar idea right here
pimp.gif

I was just gonna make this thread

Google Chrome and Niketalk just dont mix. Not being able to properly quote, edit, and post pics was infuriating

I just went back to using Firefox

i have the same problem....i just open FF when i need to post pics/quote/etc. i love google chrome too much to use anything else on a regular basis

Firefox>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>allother browsers.

7b335d13ec4cecd2b8dab75aa6b4f8a56d313f8.jpg

For those who have never used Google Chrome and Niketalk this is how the Add Reply screen looks like

smh.gif
smh.gif
Never again

Originally Posted by Dakingii

7b335d13ec4cecd2b8dab75aa6b4f8a56d313f8.jpg

For those who have never used Google Chrome and Niketalk this is how the Add Reply screen looks like

smh.gif
smh.gif
Never again

Only not....

orlyu.jpg

Newfs can't Yuku on Chrome.

Oh so you just gonna out-do and show me out like that huh

indifferent.gif
!@*% you brah,

Nal j/p
laugh.gif
but tell me how u made it work

1. At the top where it says your name, click "Account."
2. In your Control Panel, at the lower left hand side there's a box that says "Settings" on top of it. Go to "Preferences" under thatbox.
3. At the very bottom of your Preference Settings, there's a box that says "My Settings." At the bottom of that box, there's a field thatsays "Editor Type:"
4. There will be three selections; "wysiwyg" (that's the default,) "bbcode," and "quick reply." Select "bbcode" andclick the "Sumbit" button at the bottom of the page.
5. Ta-da.

Warnings:
1. Highlighting text and then trying to change the colour and size won't work. You'll have to use bbcode, if you really want to do it."[*color=BLANK ]Text[ /color] " will change the colour, just replace BLANK with your colour of choice. Same thing goes for size. "[*size=BLANK]Text[*/size ]". Take the spaces out of the brackets.
2. Highlighting and selecting to align from the toolbar is broken. It should be "[*align=RIGHT/LEFT/CENTER ]Text[ /align ]". Keep that in mind.Same as above
3. Some other things might not work, but I haven't had any trouble. Feel free to ask questions.

Originally Posted by RECOGNIZE GAME

damn and the whole time i was doing the [/img stuff inserting pics[/quote]

so was i.. its a hassle [img]http://mywebpages.comcast.net/alexgray23/NikeTalk/smh.gif

i made this thread like 2 days ago
laugh.gif

edit: back to normal thnaks
pimp.gif

btw, safari is the same. i tried the bbbcode thing and the reply box was
sick.gif
i like the simple look it has when u don't have all that crap. plus img tagsaren't hard to type anyway

On Chrome to make the enter key actually work I have to type < br > without the spaces on every line.

%*** pisses me off.

EDIT:
pimp.gif
it works.

heh people so quick to hate something that's different and not ready to work right out of the package

chrome > FF, it's just a smarter, faster, better browser. and honestly, it hasn't reached its peak yet.

Back
Top Bottom