Google Chrome vs. Firefox vol: Who NT Rockin Wit?

STOP!!

Adblock for CHROME IS NOT LIKE FIREFOX

The ad will still load, but you just won't see it on Chrome.

With FIREFOX, the AD WILL NOT LOAD AND YOU WILL NOT SEE IT.

The ads on NT that have viruses....will still infect your computer on chrome.

plus..the jump forum thing doesn't work on chrome.

Originally Posted by YuraS718

I use FF.. bit biased though as I have never tried Chrome, but thinking about it. In my eyes no need to fix what's not broke.

stay on COD4 buddy...

CHROME

I have Chrome, and it freezes within ten minutes of me using it every single time I try to open it. Weird. It must be my comp.

I've used the ones mentioned here.
Firefox, Opera, Safari, Internet Explorer, some other ones...

Even though firefox is a resource hog, I always end up coming back to do.
I use Safari a lot from time to time too since I put adblock on it.

i use FF but the newest update pisses me off how much it closes out because of errors...ive never had a problem w/ FF before

Originally Posted by RATxAxTAT

Even though firefox is a resource hog

Actually, when it comes to multiple tab memory, Firefox 3.6 uses the least memory out of every browser available. They took serious all the complaints of the memory usage of 2.0.

As far as browsers go, i'd rank then as follows:
  1. Opera
  2. Chrome
  3. Firefox
  4. Safari
  5. Internet Explorer
Opera just has too many intangibles for me. Its the fastest of the browsers and does what I need it to do without 584890 plug-ins just to achieve the same functionality in FF, having to worry about them being badly coded and how often they're updated... if they're compatible with future versions, etc.

I stopped using firefox ever since I got the NT virus on it. Now I use chrome now and I like it a lot better.

Originally Posted by NKEAIR

1. you can add multiple search engines as well on chrome

2. they made an adblock that is the same on firefox
indifferent.gif

People seriously think that Chrome competes with FireFox.

1.) Yes on Chrome you can have search engines but the problem is you can only use ONE at a time. On GC you have to go to prefs and set your engine as "default" in order to search, thats very cumbersome Where as FF you can use multiple search engines seamlessly with a click of a button.

2.) They didn't make an adblock that is the same on FireFox. In fact it isn't even no where near AdBlocks league.

Chrome users swear they are on the cutting edge, bottom line Chrome is an excellent idea but still in the infant stage. FF's ease of use is just to clutch to part with at this point and time

*edit*

Its That Dude wrote:
STOP!!

Adblock for CHROME IS NOT LIKE FIREFOX

The ad will still load, but you just won't see it on Chrome.

With FIREFOX, the AD WILL NOT LOAD AND YOU WILL NOT SEE IT.

The ads on NT that have viruses....will still infect your computer on chrome.

plus..the jump forum thing doesn't work on chrome.

Bingo. The ONLY advantage to Chrome is the SLIGHT increase in browser speed and the less memory usage.

-The Juice

Originally Posted by TheBachellor

Originally Posted by RATxAxTAT

Even though firefox is a resource hog

Actually, when it comes to multiple tab memory, Firefox 3.6 uses the least memory out of every browser available. They took serious all the complaints of the memory usage of 2.0.
Not to me it doesn't.

Originally Posted by airforce416

firefox+addons=g.o.a.t
pimp.gif

can crome take a screen shot of an entire page on niketalk.hmmmm NOPE!!!
can crome dl WSHH videos and youtube etc... IDK
chrome is best for speed...but I aint in a hurry to change

Stopped messing with FF a while back and made the conversion to Chrome....

But a few weeks ago I tried out Opera 10.5 and that has been my favorite browser so far. The only things holding me back are the fact that it glitches from time to time on youtube, and the biggest issue for me is its inability to use the video chat option in gmail (need it to talk to the gf). Other than that, it's super fast and super responsive

Originally Posted by gunnascott

Originally Posted by hella handsome

Originally Posted by kingcrux31

FF for NT

Chrome for the rest
word. for some reason you cant do certain things when replying on NT with chrome. 
so i use FF for NT and chrome for everything else

Is it easy to change back and forth between them?

eh, i just kinda have two browsers open, old school style like back when we didnt have tabs 
laugh.gif

ill have chrome open with all my usual sites/google/wikipedia and stuff. and then ill just have firefox running with NT up surfing. 

I just switched over to safari after firefox for years nothing really appealing to me anymore and my safari links directly with my iphone so

Originally Posted by StrongMind3

Originally Posted by gunnascott

OrenthalJames wrote:

gunnascott wrote:

OrenthalJames wrote:

Chrome + NT = FAIL.

Big Fail.

-The Juice

Why?
picture1ay.png

picture2aj.png

-The Juice

195352e1e336a762776de49fd04c373796cf160.gif

Damn

StrongMind3 wrote:
anyone figure how to embed with chrome? thats the only thing annoying me about it...

go to your Yuku Acct>Pref>BBcode

That doesn't make a difference really, than everything is in HTML code and if you don't know HTML, your *+%@+*. Firefox keeps it simple, with an HTML button that can switch between code or basic text, Chrome doesn't.

FF > Chrome... it's not even close.

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

That doesn't make a difference really, than everything is in HTML code and if you don't know HTML, your *+%@+*. Firefox keeps it simple, with an HTML button that can switch between code or basic text, Chrome doesn't.

FF > Chrome... it's not even close.
What? lol

Back
Top Bottom