Google is trying to take over your life.

darth vader = galactic empire
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by blackngold1z

Originally Posted by handullz

Originally Posted by superflyinchopstickninja

Originally Posted by nycknicks105

yahoolocaust
laugh.gif

roll.gif

on another note...

i got  google search engine...

google voice...

gmail...

i wanna get a nexus...

if google made a game system, i'd play that...

if google. made a mp3 player, i'd cop that...

if google made juice, i'd drink that...

if google made kicks, i'd rock those...

if google made cough syrup, i'd take it when i was sick...

if google made computers, i'd cop that..

if google made doritos, i'd eat more...

if google had a fitted, i'd def rock that...

if google made condoms, i'd smash with them on...

if google made a pregnancy test, i'd tell my girl to use it if she missed her cycle...

get my drift?...
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I get you. I’m on the same boat. I'm a google fan boy and don’t see anything wrong with it.
SMH @ you guys thinking the rest of the internet/all your text messages are private.
If you want to keep a message private it better be hand delivered on papyrus paper.
laugh.gif
Word.

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

I have come to realize that humans are paranoid creatures by nature.
It's a scary thought to know that a single entity has so much control.

It brings comparisons to totalitarianism.

i dont use google cause they dont have news on their homepage. so i use Yahoo

so the video doesnt really a/effect me...but i bet yahoo and any other "things" i use does the same...so we're prolly F!!!d either way.

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

Originally Posted by bAMAZING

Google is the +!##.

So what if they know a little info, the average person can't use it to their advantage so why yall care so much?

You're a naive dude
very much so 
laugh.gif

did dude not watch the video? google is buying heathcare companies, they have satellites that can watch you whenever and wherever, they are trying to buy out almost every company in the world as it sounds. google knows more than just a "little info" about you. open your eyes
smh.gif

laugh.gif

im not saying google is going to use this for evil, but who also says they wont start charging for your precious internet once they become the only search engine around? once they start building computers? once they buy out all of the internet providers? then you'll sit around and say to yourself - "damn, how the **@% did this happen?"

market competition is good for the CONSUMER. as a consumer you should be happy we have multiple choices to pick from when it comes to things. but as you can see, google is trying to buy everything out. so if and when its all said and done, if google buys everything out, you have to pay THEIR PRICE. for whatever it is they have that you need.

its not there yet, but as you can see from the video, thats where its going. 

Originally Posted by Mo Matik

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

I have come to realize that humans are paranoid creatures by nature.
It's a scary thought to know that a single entity has so much control.

It brings comparisons to totalitarianism.

This

Watched this Google Youtube Video on Google Chrome in a house that's on Google Maps D:

Didnt need to see that vid to know this.

This has been going on for so long anyway, our information is too powerful for them to let it go to waste.

Is there a way to break free of this big brother/matrix??

I doubt it.

Originally Posted by truthteller

Didnt need to see that vid to know this.

This has been going on for so long anyway, our information is too powerful for them to let it go to waste.

Is there a way to break free of this big brother/matrix??

I doubt it.
I'd like to say antitrust laws, but who knows if even those are effective...

Originally Posted by H TOWN HUSTLER

Originally Posted by MusicalExcellence

-_-

im more worried about apple...

I don't see apple as much of a threat, because they are starting to lose steam. I mean with the introduction of the iPad, it wasn't revolutionary at all and I don't see them having any ace in the hole. Also their grip on the mobile market is slowly starting to fade, by the fact that they are suing HTC.  
I mean they want to control everything about the mobile experience and have all applications available only through iTunes. Which is great when you're starting out in order to insure quality, but sooner or later you're gonna have other competition from say the Android which is a more open platform where anyone can develop and publish for. 

I mean if you think about it this is similar to the early eighties when it was a battle between Apple and IBM/Microsoft for computer dominance. Apple wanted to control all aspects of computing and not allow any upgrading while IBM/Microsoft lets users freely change and modify their desktops. 

The same is happening in the mobile phone market with Apple and now Google. They are competing for market dominance and it seems like history might repeat itself, with Apple losing because they don't as much freedom with their products. 

Back
Top Bottom