"Goons Of The Industry" (Youtube series).....

Judging from the early responses in this thread, cats not gonna like the name of that podcast AT ALL.

Interested in The Live Squad story. I ****ed with a few of their joints.

EDIT: Damn I forgot the vids were all assembled into a mini movie. Then Live Squad were dropped by Tommy Boy. Some of the lyrics in "Murderahh" are WILD and the last verse is dedicated to killing a cop. And post Ice T/Body Count "Cop Killa" that was a no-no.

So here you have vidoes for "Heartless", "Murderahh" and "**** List" strung together into a story about a kid....

Last edited:
1C2C1224-F6D5-42B0-857E-CB05C0FB6B7D.jpeg
Would love to see one on Black Just and the Supreme Team. Here he is pictured in the middle back in 1998 at a show featuring Jay-Z and DMX.

A new Goons Of The Industry, The 139th Street NFL Crew, related to Big L

Man Big L brother was wild. Sent L to point out the _ he wanted killed. Big L gets killed cuz it was done sloppy. His brother gets out still on the BS threatening dudes, gets killed. Then Big L's killer goes right back to the "danger zone" at 40+ years old and gets killed. Crazy ****.

1C2C1224-F6D5-42B0-857E-CB05C0FB6B7D.jpeg
Would love to see one on Black Just and the Supreme Team. Here he is pictured in the middle back in 1998 at a show featuring Jay-Z and DMX.

Him and young Nas
DDV0ndDXsAIAKbQ.jpg

These dudes really inspired the music of the 90's.

Kev Mac got great interviews on LA og’s especially the one with OG cutes. Here he is talking bout ice t.

It was completely erased online. Apparently Monster's people got at ole boy who uploads them.

im heated that i missed this thread till now
this could legit be the hip hop goons thread
to talk about the shady stuff and conspiracies in hip hop
op change the title

It take info minds forever to upload a video. They just put out one yesterday about the Quad Studio shooting

Back
Top Bottom