Got a DUI last night UPDATE: pg 3 - charges dropped

It will be borderline, but
smh.gif
at this being in CA. They don't take things like that too lightly.

Originally Posted by jville819

Originally Posted by stoneyjax

damn got caught ridin like Sir Charles
Yet anyone who tells NT they got a DUI or something gets
smh.gif
or you dumb %**.

Chuck gets a DUI and it's
pimp.gif
all around
must've missed the
pimp.gif
because i don't see anyanywhere

Originally Posted by jamminbyalias

Originally Posted by BirdsIView

Were you up in the city? I was up there last night and there were definitely a couple drunk drivers out there. Saw one car sitting at a stop sign for a good 5 minutes then went in the middle of the lane for another couple minutes, drove off and a minute later we here tires screeching
laugh.gif
No, I was coming from San Jose and got pulled over in Pleasanton.
Yeah those Pleasanton cops don't play around when it comes to pulling over drunk drivers

Originally Posted by GrandaddyPurp415

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

damn you from CA?

i heard thats a BAD state to get a DUI in.

I have had 2 DUI in California. Its not bad for the first one if you got money. You lose you liscence for 90 days and pay roughly $1700. and have to do a 3 or 6 month DUI scholl depending on your BAC. For your second DUI though. You pay around $2500 in fines. lose your liscence for 2 years and have 15 days in jail, 4 which are manditory in custody. BAsically 2 weekend shifts. And you do the remeinder of you 15 days doing Sheriffs work release. Oh yeah and 1.5 years DUI school 52 weeks in a row then once a month for the last 6 months

BAsically dont get another one

Damn you don't mess around

I got pulled over today for speeding and the Military Police dude let me off. I was going 49 in a 40, and I saw him too. I was just not paying attention to myspeed at all. I was all semisarcastically with my hands in mid air when he pulled me over and asked for license and registration and I pointed at the glovecompartment like, "it's in there, I'm going to reach for it now," and he was like, "go for it," then I had to do the same thing forthe console and I would open it then point at it so he could see no weaponry was in there then slowly, very slowly pull out the documents he requested. He justlet me go, told me to slow down

OP, I won't wish you luck. Here's hoping a harsh penalty is on the way. Maybe then you'll stop making stupid decisions and putting others at risk.Someone in my fam was killed by a drunk driver, I hate your kind. I really do.

Originally Posted by H TOWN HUSTLER

Why didn't your friend drive his car?

I'm still convince I was under the limit.
Thats what everyone says, I lost a friend in a accident, he told me the same thing.

Originally Posted by donfratrachelli

I got pulled over today for speeding and the Military Police dude let me off. I was going 49 in a 40, and I saw him too. I was just not paying attention to my speed at all. I was all semisarcastically with my hands in mid air when he pulled me over and asked for license and registration and I pointed at the glove compartment like, "it's in there, I'm going to reach for it now," and he was like, "go for it," then I had to do the same thing for the console and I would open it then point at it so he could see no weaponry was in there then slowly, very slowly pull out the documents he requested. He just let me go, told me to slow down
he let you go cause you were really only going 1 mile above the speed limit. many people dont know that speeding tickets dont start until 9 milesover because legally you are allowed to go 8 miles above the posted speed limit.

eyes.gif
To all the cats wishing a harsh penalty on me, I can guaranteeyou that everyone of you that have had friends or family that have driven home with a .08 BAC (they probably didn't even realize it either)-- you better beready to wish the harshest penalty on them as well. I am in no way condoning my actions, and yes, it would have been a smarter decision to chill for a fewhours to be sure I was under the limit. But like I mentioned earler, I was feeling perfectly sober and did not feel any effects of the alcohol. If someone wasto ask me at that time, i would have GUESSED that I was indeed under the limit. Hell, I was sober enough to stand on one foot with my eyes closed, head tiltedback, counting to 25-one thousand. I was not putting anyone's life in danger. According to the BAC calculators, I am borderlining around .07-.085-- whichmeans that if I would have waited 30 min-1 hour would have DEFINITELY been under the limit. So some of you guys are telling me that within 1 hour's time, Iturned from a full fledged drunk driver putting people's lives in danger, to a someone sober enough to operate a vehicle safely? We're talking about aVERY thin line here. I have talked to a few of my friends that happen to be in the police force, and even they believe that I should be under the limit-- butit should be very close. To all that have posted positive messages or actually dropped some information, thanks for the support and/or info. I will keep youguys posted on the results of the blood alcohol test.

I got a DUI in January. I wasnt pulled over though. I flipped my car on its side and happened to be drunk. Did it on Redwood rd. by CHPin CV. Had court a few weeks ago and the DA hadnt pressed charges yet. They finally did and I have a court date on the 16th of next month. I already know whatsgoing to happen most likely cus my homey got a DUI so I know what to expect. Almost 2gs in fines, community service, and some AA meetings. Im in Cali also. MyBAC was high I know that for a fact. Not sure exactly what it was but I voluntarily took a breathilizer and gave them blood. O and im so paranoid driving fadedin Pleasanton. My ex was from there and I remember one time me, her, and her homegirls all killed a few bottles and were gone and we still had to drive home.Her homegirl was gonna let us crash at her spot buy my girl kept on insisiting we were both sober and cool to drive but she just wanted to have sex real bad. Iwas freaking out the whole time till I hit 680 then it was all good. Those Cops are real **@#@ out there.

Originally Posted by bbrroowwnnssuuggaarr

I got a DUI in January. I wasnt pulled over though. I flipped my car on its side and happened to be drunk. Did it on Redwood rd. by CHP in CV. Had court a few weeks ago and the DA hadnt pressed charges yet. They finally did and I have a court date on the 16th of next month. I already know whats going to happen most likely cus my homey got a DUI so I know what to expect. Almost 2gs in fines, community service, and some AA meetings. Im in Cali also. My BAC was high I know that for a fact. Not sure exactly what it was but I voluntarily took a breathilizer and gave them blood. O and im so paranoid driving faded in Pleasanton. My ex was from there and I remember one time me, her, and her homegirls all killed a few bottles and were gone and we still had to drive home. Her homegirl was gonna let us crash at her spot buy my girl kept on insisiting we were both sober and cool to drive but she just wanted to have sex real bad. I was freaking out the whole time till I hit 680 then it was all good. Those Cops are real **@#@ out there.
Yeah, I've grown up around the Pleasanton area half of my life, cops out here really dont have much else to do-- especially with Club Auraaround the corner. I have talked to a few of my friends that have pretty much gotten the same results from their first offense DUI trial (2gs in fines,community service, AA meetings, and a suspended liscense [4 or 6 months?])-- so that's pretty much what I am expecting if I'm over the limit. I canlive with that, it could be worse.

Originally Posted by BirdsIView

Were you up in the city? I was up there last night and there were definitely a couple drunk drivers out there. Saw one car sitting at a stop sign for a good 5 minutes then went in the middle of the lane for another couple minutes, drove off and a minute later we here tires screeching
laugh.gif
No, I was coming from San Jose and got pulled over in Pleasanton.

eek.gif
I got caught drinking there when i was 15!!! First time ever too(mickeys
pimp.gif
)...cops are bored there!

Went to court today, DA decided not to charge me. Dismissed.
pimp.gif

I never did recieve my blood results by the way. I'm going to assume I was under the limit.

Originally Posted by VaGixxer

lurkin2long. Talking to a few people that have had DUI's out here, I'm probably looking at some community service and 6 AA meetings, plus court fees and fees for the AA classes (around $2000).

indifferent.gif

I'm tired of hearing of dudes driving drunk and geting off with hardly any consequences. Throw them in the can for a week or two.

You got folks gettin 90 days for driving on a suspended then stuff like this gets swept under the rug.
tired.gif
indifferent.gif
word what is this %$$%.

indifferent.gif
and son got off what the +$!%. got my license suspended for 30days and 10 days in jail for a 94 in a 55. This world is *@#$#$.

kingofthesouthga wrote:
u got lucky now let it be a lesson learned and never do it again

Pretty much. Regardless if I was under the limit or not, definitely not worth it. By the way, just a piece of information I learned after consulting with a fewlawyers in the past month. It is still a chargeable offense (DUI) to be driving with blood alcohol content UNDER .08 and over .04-- as long as a police officercan prove that any alcohol in your system is effecting your driving (field sobriety tests FTL).

Back
Top Bottom