Got A Knife Pulled On Me What Can I do?

jt air jt

Banned
Joined Jan 14, 2006
So me, this dude Steve and his girlfriend are going to the market. As we park this Camry parks to the side of us and begins to instigate a confrontationbetween the driver (Steve) and himself. As Steve pulls away, (Bob) continues by verbally threatening Steve and I. The threats then follows with Bob pulling aknife asking us if "we wanna start something." I went to court today for my subpoena as a witness and the case might go to trial. What are youropinions on what I can do in this situation?

Joined Feb 18, 2006
Friend had this happen to him once coming home late... he put his keys in his knuckles and punched the !!+! outta dude in the face

Joined Mar 6, 2005
if anyone pulls a knife on me, won't put fear in my heart. u should've took him on.

Joined Jan 4, 2008
How did the confrontation start?

There's really not much you can do but be supportive to your friend and thankful you both weren't injured.

Joined Jun 23, 2008
If he pulled a knife on you and it caused you apprehension or fear of bodily injury then you should sue him civilly for assault. Thats an easy win in yourcase. But you need to make sure Bob has a decent amount of money or insurance to pay for judgment. If not you might have a hard time finding a lawyer whowould represent you.

Joined Feb 12, 2009
Originally Posted by trapmuzik617

get a gun... make Bob feel stupid for bringin a knife to a gunfight

No one got hurt tho, ya'll should just drop it. I really don't see the point in taking thatto court

Joined Apr 7, 2008
yo if someone pulls a knife on you, at least in FL, you have 100% rights to shoot to kill

I dont know why a dude would pull a knife, its problems whether you fight or not

lurkin2long

Banned
Joined Nov 29, 2007
Originally Posted by dendanskesimon

yo if someone pulls a knife on you, at least in FL, you have 100% rights to shoot to kill
"in fear of my life"

nice

OP

SIG SAUER

Joined Jan 30, 2007
If you need to ask what to do, chances are you aint gonna do anything. Take your L and k.i.m.

I went to court today for my subpoena as a witness and the case might go to trial. What are your opinions on what I can do in this situation?
You should move.

wj4

Joined Jul 6, 2002
Originally Posted by OGbobbyjohnson773

Ninjahood woulda bodied dude, DDP.
Ninjahood would've pistol whipped dude with his vintage gun from the 1800s.

Joined Mar 31, 2005
Just remember when you go to court, it becomes public record so your address and name and various info will be in the court documents. Just putting that outthere as FYI because Bob may have a death wish and go on a rampage.

Joined Sep 18, 2008
As some one who carries a knife that dude is dumb for even pulling it out.

But unless he opened the blade and threatened you there really isn't much of a case. If it was closed then you'll have a much harder time getting anyworth while conviction.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now