Got a question regarding paypal....selling kicks....

Ok so ive been dealing with paypal for a few years now, today was the first time i have seen something like this. if someone could help me out id appreciateit.

Ok so i post some shoes in the 10.5-11 B/S section, a guy emails me saying he wants the shoes, so i give him my paypal address, he sends me an email saying hehas paid, and i get an email apparently from paypal saying i have recieved a payment from this guy, but it will not be available until i ship the item andtracking is confirmed....this has never happened and im a premier member of paypal, ive dont 100s of transactions on here and on ebay and ive never seen this.So i go to my paypal account and there is absolutely NOTHING! about this transaction anywhere on there, so i figure dude is tryin to get me....so i didnt shipthe kicks, has this happened to anyone before? Is it suppose to not show up before i ship? I have a hard time believing that this is true. Any help isappreciated....sorry for the long read.

He tried to get you. So many people try and get away with those fake e-mails. If nothing is in your paypal account, its fake.

^ thats what i thought, i was in a hurry after work and boxed em up....ready to take em to the post office, and just happened to check my paypal account. WOW,im glad i did. Thanks for the reply.

Way to stay on your toes....it's hard to be a seller in this day and age when scams get more and more creative and clever.........you just gotta remain onestep ahead and keep your eyes open to anything out of the usual.

^ Just seen a thread at the top about this same guy, apparently hes tryin to get alot of people. His NT sn is NCrider

Back
Top Bottom