Got an ISSUE with Jordan Brand? Vol. AIR IT OUT!!!

Originally Posted by William Rivera 3

I am brand loyal until this very day, since joining NT 8 years ago....

But I'm satisfied with the CDP molds

I'm not a herb son that complains and still makes purchases

I do buy what I like...

My complain 2 JB is stop go back 2 OG retro molds and do away with CDP retro molds.

Funny how people complain about people complaining. If this applies 2 you, enjoy your garbage

how are u gonna say u are satisfied with cdp molds, but then in the same sentence u also say that ur complaint to jb is go back to og retro molds and do awaywith cdp molds??

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

Quality? For the millionth time...

JB knows WHY you buy their products. Its for fashion. Not for athletic purposes. So until they SEE people buying their products for athletic reasons...

Get used to it.

this is such a poor excuse for the horrible quality they give us. u can feed into that crapo if u want, but i ain't buying it.

jb ain't skimming on quality cause we don't hoop in the shoes. they skim cause they are cheap bastards who know we buy for mostly nostalgic purposesand they wanna cut corners to make more money.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by solejordan

honestly nowadays nothin satisfies the JB consumers, ppl find the dumbest things to complain about, oh a stitch is off, the red isnt dark enough, the jumpman isnt straight enough, u get where im goin with this
I do, i mean im not blind to the differences in the quality.

BUT, its not to the point that its keepin me up at night.

It all comes down to what u can live with, if u want the

exact stitch for stitch sneakers from your younger years.

Then go hunt down the OG'S and pay 300-1000 for a

pair and hope they dont fall apart or turn into dust.

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

let the people speak!

allow one jordan release (on his b-day) where the people get to vote on the colorway and model of the retro released!

everyone who voted will 99% buy a pair, maybe even two! wise up JB, make us happy
smile.gif
I love this idea, but JB does what they want because just about anything with a jumpman on it will sell....

I am brand loyal until this very day, since joining NT 8 years ago....
But I'm satisfied with the CDP molds
I'm not a herb son that complains and still makes purchases
I do buy what I like...
My complain 2 JB is stop go back 2 OG retro molds and do away with CDP retro molds.

Funny how people complain about people complaining. If this applies 2 you, enjoy your garbage
what does that even mean

and what is an og retro mold

but yea you did enough crying and complaining in the nubuck 12 thread for everyone on this whole forum...so i think jb gets the point

i've always had problems with all the new releases even the cdp's last year. it came down to this for me- do i want to pay way too much for one shoe orjust pay retail for the pack and not get screwed over by resellers. i think the last new jordan release i bought was the 16/7 cdp, which was the only one worthit as far both shoes being solid and og colors. i know the quality is gone and will never come back in retro's, just got to accept it. so in conclucsion,i'll spend a little extra for older retro's that are wearable. i know the quality is there. and it will never come back with anything being releasednow or in the near future.

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

let the people speak!

allow one jordan release (on his b-day) where the people get to vote on the colorway and model of the retro released!

everyone who voted will 99% buy a pair, maybe even two! wise up JB, make us happy
smile.gif
WORD.

Originally Posted by Jcool813

im going to put it like this:

if you don't like it don't buy it.

about the quality:
idc as long as the color is there and the overall shoe is intact
i can understand why DS'ers want quality
quality doesn't matter if your not going to ball in them
That's what I said in another thread. But most dont quite get it.

Even if JB see's this I don't think they will change anything that they are doing. Quality will remain low and prices high until they see their profitsstart to slip. Just because they 2K9 did and is doing horrible doesn't mean anything to them. It's going to take the failure of more than one shoe toturn their ideals around. As far as I'm concerened Nike retro is burying JB this year so far and with the 1/2 cent's and Griffey's on the horizon Ithink the trend will continue at least until the summer. However if JB does monitor NT for customer feedback the only thing I have to say to them is: Quit withthe wack @ss fusions, stop flooding the market with all these 1's, bring back the quality (or at least lower prices), FU and have a nice day.

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

Quality? For the millionth time...

JB knows WHY you buy their products. Its for fashion. Not for athletic purposes. So until they SEE people buying their products for athletic reasons...

Get used to it.

this is such a poor excuse for the horrible quality they give us. u can feed into that crapo if u want, but i ain't buying it.

jb ain't skimming on quality cause we don't hoop in the shoes. they skim cause they are cheap bastards who
know we buy for mostly nostalgic purposes and they wanna cut corners to make more money.
smh.gif
exactly my point.

the idea of a vote is pretty cool

i wish they would release a retro by the month. Like Jan = I, Feb = II, March = III ect, ect. and then starting back over the following Jan, 2nd Jan = XIII. ithink thatd be sick
also stick to Bulls colors
stay away from stupid colors like lime green and purple..!%%!% gross

No more "limited" stuff on great shoes i.e. Premier 23's. This was a shoe that is arguably one of the best Jordan's released and instead ofselling each for 230, they could have made it a general release and sold out in less than 2 days. A great shoe will create its own hype. Period.

All I want is for the quality to get back to the 90's status.

If JB is willing to make the quality better, then I'm willing to cash out some extra money to buy them.

people with money buy anything ANYTHING with a jumpman.... i have no idea why. i see countless kids, teens, and people in their mid 20s buyin true flights andwhatever else is on the shelf... as longs as JB racks in the doe they dont care wat it is as long as they sell it! i guess money does walk in their p.o.v.

i dunno, i'm waitin for some Oreo IVs, Space Jams, and some more White Cement 3s to re-release then i'm gonna spend extra money on stuff like...ummmm... well not shoes that dont meet satisfactory.

i'm not takin any sides here but the fans and customers should put their word in so the Companies can MAYBE take our ideas, or say they take the majorityof our requests and THINK ABOUT releasing them. oh well, runnin a business as big as JB or Nike it definitely hard tryin to make so many good releases at atime ya know?

thats my 2 pennies

p.s. MAKE ME SOME 6Ring LOWS! just for me, cuz i know they wouldnt sell that good anyway imo

good bye!

Originally Posted by dtb00201

do away with CDP retro molds.
what does that even mean
and what is an og retro mold
but yea you did enough crying and complaining in the nubuck 12 thread for everyone on this whole forum...so i think jb gets the point
the the original retros from before the CDP have different shapes
When the made CDP's the re-did all the shoes even cheaper than retros
and retros are cheaper than originals

And no, JB doesnt get the point. but you do.

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

how are u gonna say u are satisfied with cdp molds, but then in the same sentence u also say that ur complaint to jb is go back to og retro molds and do away with cdp molds??
my bad, that was a serious typo on my behalf. You and I are eye 2 eye with JB...

23s??? a great shoe. nooooooooo
all Jays after 16 suck, number wise
for me, 1, 15, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23...all blow

Originally Posted by three6mafia

WHAT??? The XX3 is an instant classic.

Originally Posted by brooklynnyc3000

Originally Posted by three6mafia

WHAT??? The XX3 is an instant classic.

Instant.

why is it JB, that my pair of Jordan 3 Retros released in 2006 have paint chipping all over the place on the mid-sole like it was released in 1994? I damn suredidn't wear it for athletic purposes and paint started chipping and cracking after a few casual wears. Just for this fact, I ain't gonna buy none ofthe 3's or the 4's anymore. As a sneakerhead, you'd want to keep your shoes fresh and not like you're wearing some broken down ancient artifactthat's ready to crumble on the next step.

Back
Top Bottom