Got an ISSUE with Jordan Brand? Vol. AIR IT OUT!!!

skips kicks -
ffcbad5b350cfaae6b77bd456ae24d6a.gif

First off I would like to thank the person who created this post. I'm truly with this idea and I think we should follow this tatic SOON. Jordan brand hascontinued to released the most cheap material-horrible feeling shoes since the beginning of the CDP serious. I think we should take a stand and demand JordanBrand to release good quality shoes like the OG's & the first RETRO'S or drop their prices so WE can continue to enjoy supporting his company. THXS

honestly i think we can only cry about quality because these colors might not be og but appeal to lots of people but if nike can produce awesome quality retrosthen jb has no excuse, they are the same company correct?

lets all boycott so i can get first in line.
besided that i think il stick to buying stuff i like only.

Originally Posted by Yontai2

First off I would like to thank the person who created this post. I'm truly with this idea and I think we should follow this tatic SOON. Jordan brand has continued to released the most cheap material-horrible feeling shoes since the beginning of the CDP serious. I think we should take a stand and demand Jordan Brand to release good quality shoes like the OG's & the first RETRO'S or drop their prices so WE can continue to enjoy supporting his company. THXS
How about the price of material has sky rocketed in the last couple of years, and in order to keep shoes atan expensive but affordable price they lowered there standards? How about that one?
when material has gone up..... the cost of leather isnt the same as when older og's came out you must understand that to be able to understand why theshoes arent the same any more. Due to inflation and many other situations and events(oil going up) the prices of raw materials have gone up.

^totally agree on the inflation of raw material! BUT, with the amount that JB are producing, they can at least get better quality. JB was used to be known forgreat quality shoes. shoes that they released recently, other than the 23, are all made with crappy material. as i stressed about the economy, people will bemuch wiser on spending over $150 for a pair of shoes with quality the same as shoes from kmart/payless.. to JB, think about what people wants instead of howmuch profit you want to get from us.

I alrady have voted with my feet.

Jordan Brand have not seen 1 penny from me so far this year because what they have released is not worthy of my money.

Nike on the other hand.......

you don't like it?? don't buy it!!!

no one is putting a gun to anyone's head here...if you don't like a product don't give the company your money...jesus.!!!!

no one is putting a gun to anyone's head here...if you don't like a product don't give the company your money...jesus.!!!!

Thats the thing. They arent putting out any decent products so alot of loyal consumers are buying trash, witchin turn, changes the satisfactory rate of a returning consumer lower and lower until eventually, we wont buy them anymore.

Originally Posted by skips kicks

Thats the thing. They arent putting out any decent products so alot of loyal consumers are buying trash, witch in turn, changes the satisfactory rate of a returning consumer lower and lower until eventually, we wont buy them anymore.

but if it's "TRASH" then "LOYAL" consumers shouldnt buy them PERIOD. not buy them then still complain

Originally Posted by solejordan

Originally Posted by skips kicks

Thats the thing. They arent putting out any decent products so alot of loyal consumers are buying trash, witch in turn, changes the satisfactory rate of a returning consumer lower and lower until eventually, we wont buy them anymore.

but if it's "TRASH" then "LOYAL" consumers shouldnt buy them PERIOD. not buy them then still complain
exactly...why purchase something you don't like?? and if you do..why give someone your money then complain about it afterward...and then stillgo back again and hand them money...

well well...
nice try thts all i can say...
i dont think it is really going to happen...

funny how 2001 retros kick 2007-09 retros butts..............this whole thing with the retros not resembling the og's is getting crazy. i still get upsetthat the retroes look nothing like og's . from shape to color. nbut gentry blames og collectors (like my self) to keep my og's special. to hell withthat special crap. seriously who cares. no matter what my og's will hold there value.bnut what gentry forgets is that a lot of us collect for love not forre-sale. make stuff with quality material, stop sitting around during meetings and saying things like "these kids wil buy anything with a jumpman on it,heck why not release such and such"

Originally Posted by solejordan

Yontai2 wrote:

First off I would like to thank the person who created this post. I'm truly with this idea and I think we should follow this tatic SOON. Jordan brand has
continued to released the most cheap material-horrible feeling shoes since the beginning of the CDP serious. I think we should take a stand and demand Jordan
Brand to release good quality shoes like the OG's & the first RETRO'S or drop their prices so WE can continue to enjoy supporting his company.
THXS
How about the price of material has sky rocketed in the last couple of years, and in order to keep shoes at
an expensive but affordable price they lowered there standards? How about that one?

when material has gone up..... the cost of leather isnt the same as when older og's came out you must understand that to be able to understand why the
shoes arent the same any more. Due to inflation and many other situations and events(oil going up) the prices of raw materials have gone up.

ok, but why has the cost for retros gone up AND the quality has gone down??

i understand what u said, but it still don't add up. if they weren't flat out getting over on us, then they'd raise the price and still keep thesame quality as the 1st retros, correct?? but nooooooooo, they wanna give us cheaper materials AND raise the prices so that automatically negates your"cost of materials" EXCUSE.

Originally Posted by BIGBEN1986

funny how 2001 retros kick 2007-09 retros butts..............this whole thing with the retros not resembling the og's is getting crazy. i still get upset that the retroes look nothing like og's . from shape to color. nbut gentry blames og collectors (like my self) to keep my og's special. to hell with that special crap. seriously who cares. no matter what my og's will hold there value.bnut what gentry forgets is that a lot of us collect for love not for re-sale. make stuff with quality material, stop sitting around during meetings and saying things like "these kids wil buy anything with a jumpman on it, heck why not release such and such"

Aint that the damn truth...

In reality though, Gentry isnt calling shots on US retro releases anymore. But still all this nonsense has to stop..

I thought the production of making Air Jordans still cost somewhere between $5-$25 a pair. Plenty of profit if you ask me. So why cut back on the materials?

people are still buying...kids are getting caught on to the hype of crappy shoes and lost the appreciation of some good quality JB shoes. For me I just likethe OG colorway retros but nothing will stop others from buying stuff that resembles $%!^ to me. NT starting a thread like this wont do a damn thing because JBdont care what NT thinks, they just want the kids to keep buying their crap.

It breaks my heart to see JB going in this direction but what can I do...

Back
Top Bottom