(got any) eastbay calologues vol. back when they sold heat. EDIT

I was only 8 back when these came out, so I had no clue about Eastbay. But damn, only if I did...

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

Eastbay used to be bringing the heat. I remember sitting in middle school circling the catalog as to what I wanted. Air Penny 1's, Jordan XI's... Damn...
Ah the good ol' days. I remember doing the same exact thing
laugh.gif

Its funny because i remember seeing Fire Red and Metallic V's in 2000-2001 for 79.99.

Sadly, the internet killed the covident shoe-game.

you know, this kind of makes me wonder what shoes we are sleeping on now that we'll drool over later...

I remember taking my eastbay to school. Poor thing would get passed around so much that it would never make it back by 6th period
laugh.gif
I also remember theXIIIs going for $50. But back then before the retro craze u were a sucker if u were rocking outdated kicks. It was all about having the newest & lateststyles. I remember kids fighting over who was the 1st one in school with the new jays. Kids would show up to school hours early when they got new kicks just toget that title!
laugh.gif
god I miss those days
ohwell.gif

^then u wouldnt be alive to wear them... lol..
wink.gif
...... Some of those shoes were heat to me cause i wanted them back then too. I was collecting catalogs undermy bed and circling the shoes i wanted as well. Getting a new catalog in the mail was like X-mas.

Originally Posted by Nash

you know, this kind of makes me wonder what shoes we are sleeping on now that we'll drool over later...
Nah man, there hasnt been any good retro releases in a whillllllllle.....

No one is gonna remember the True Flights 5 years from now.

i miss the late 90s
tired.gif
, nowadays Eastbay tryna keep the price up knowindamn well we n a recession.

Just goes to show when no one buys jordans the prices go down. Sigh on to many !%!%$%% hype beasts now!!!!

Back
Top Bottom