jw air

Banned
got any........ i remember i saw some jordan xiv scans around here

please share pics
roll.gif
laugh.gif
mad.gif
eek.gif

It's funny that you'd consider alot of that stuff "heat" now...

Back then, all that stuff went on clearance. Even the XIV's.

there was a thread a while back, someone posted pics from a eastbay clearance catalogue...it had some serious classics in it...strange how time will changepeoples perception.
-sf77

They never sold "heat" they were regular Jays back them before all the hypebeast and resellers started hyping them up to be HEAT

Originally Posted by ijapino

That's right...I remember just waiting for the catalogs to come out to get my jordan gear cheap, before internet access.

I remember when the "CDP" colorway OG 13s went on clearance for $50 back in the days..Parents still wouldn't cop for me. Haha..

And those white/black/ultramarine Pro Quicks up there were my first Jordan-related kicks..

Eastbay used to be bringing the heat. I remember sitting in middle school circling the catalog as to what I wanted. Air Penny 1's, Jordan XI's...Damn...

DAMN!!! Those 12s for sale for $89?! Hahaha. I think imma have go back home and scan some of my old eastbays. I knew they would come in handy some day. LOL.Anyways..I wish they would retro those Nike son of gloves..I remember having those in middle school. Ahh..the memories.

those X's made my jaw drop the last time I saw that page posted...same reaction, months later lol

Originally Posted by ijapino

So true
laugh.gif
tired.gif

On another note, what's calolgues?

I had so many of those kicks posted in the scans, and also wanted so many...

I know this is the JB forum, but I wish Reebok would retro the white/red answer 2 and the kamikaze 1 and 2.

Nike could do us a favor and retro the Pippen 2s and the Chris Webbers

Back
Top Bottom