Got arrested for posession of marijuana(cds) in NJ

Long story short over the weekend i got arrested for possession of marijuana(cds) in NJ, i had an L scrolled up and thats what they found. I dont know about the law over in NJ but in NYC i know its a slap on the wrist.. i heard nj has stricter laws on marijuana then NY.. i want to know what would the outcome be if this was my first offense... would they just dismiss it or they going to either fine me give me jail time for a blunt.

in VA thats a ticket. 150 to be exact. Know the right people, it could be pardoned. You said NJ ooooooooo, RIP bro.

Look up your state laws on marijuana... I HIGHLY doubt youll get any jail time sinces its your first offense.. it's just a misdemeanor

Youll prob get community service and might have to pay a fine..

if your record clean i think your fine for a L
pimp.gif

should of eat it like i did!
roll.gif

Originally Posted by xsourdieselx

if your record clean i think your fine for a L
pimp.gif

should of eat it like i did!
roll.gif
How'd you manage to eat a rolled up blunt?

btw, it's a felony if they catch you doing it..

laugh.gif

Made a thread about getting busted with a joint ....

You that scared bro?

how is this even possible?

i bet you were that kind playin hide n seek like this...

the fact that you couldnt eat it/ditch it/hide it and it was jus a B is inexcusable... u deserve to have your $ taken

Originally Posted by JewSeeJay

how is this even possible?

i bet you were that kind playin hide n seek like this...

the fact that you couldnt eat it/ditch it/hide it and it was jus a B is inexcusable... u deserve to have your $ taken

Word. Just slip it into the space between your seat and center console...rather lose/ruin an L instead of taking one, you feel me?

My boy actually got the same thing in NJ. Case is dismissed after 6 months probation. You'll be good.

How exactly did they find it? Where were you? Why were they searching you?

Back
Top Bottom