Got cheated out my bred 11s raffle ticket

I won two raffle tickets from Robert wayne shoe store 2 different malls.both stores called and said I won. I gave the extra ticket to my cousin I came to pick them up and they said I didn't win -_- . What should I do ?

:lol: The store manager is rocking your Bred's right now. It's too late. Maybe call Corporate and complain, being as detailed as possible (store #s, names of who called you, etc.) and maybe they give you a $25 gift card or something. Other than that, you probably gotta deal with it and make friends with some people at these stores if you want in on big releases. I don't think the raffle system works as efficiently as people thought it would either. I had a friend just walk right in the mall and ask about the 9's, dude was like "nah these belong to someone else, he got a the winning ticket we're waiting for him to come.... [looked at his watch] **** it yea you can buy'em" and just sold it to him right on the spot with no damns given for the raffle winner who might have been en route to pick them up

Deal wit it ? I lost a pair of bred 11s because they saved them for somebody else that didnt win .

Get the name of both managers and get the number of the district manager to contact him about your situation. Call or write a letter to corporate as well, there's far too many scumbag shoe store managers out there now so any little bit helps.

Yea I knew they messed me up on a pair of bred11s . Ima complain to them . I really can't do ntn because they call from a blocked number so idk wat to do

Op, I'll bump this thread in 10 years and you'll realize how much of a fool you were.
laugh.gif
  Caught me off guard.  Well done.

Yea they just shoes but I won the raffle to get them for somebody for Xmas now I got 1 pair of bred 11s idk if I should keep them or give them up for Xmas gift since I got cheat out a ticket

How I'm hypebeast ? What I'm suppose to say ? Black and red concords lol ? Red and black space jams?lol the cool black and reds lol. Smh

The raffle system is stupid imo. They'd be better off accepting the first X number of callers and gathering their information. Waiting in lines is so primitive. So is some of the behavior stemming from the releases. Not surprising.

The raffle system is stupid imo. They'd be better off accepting the first X number of callers and gathering their information. Waiting in lines is so primitive. So is some of the behavior stemming from the releases. Not surprising.
These stores WANT people to wait on line. More people on line means more more people inside the store. More people inside the store means more sales even though all these people came for the breds.

Back
Top Bottom