Got Frauded in SF....HuGe UpDate.."Got My kicks Back!&q

Quote:
sole sounds like u don't want him to get hurt. I say somebody catch him slippin and just get him for the shoes he has on his feet when he has on some heat.

not at all. i dont even know the dude. but i just heard about who he might possibly roll with. im not even too sure. im just giving nt dudes a heads up. yall can do whatever. i'd actually like to see something go down.

Thanks for all the help and info......Damn you guys are good.....got a mugshot and all.

Sucks that I'm on the East Coast, or I would love to handle this.

"Pogiwun said he lives close to him. He will get the shoes back and resell them he said."....Better then letting litoaznboi18 keep em.

sfgr415 & jae oh en........Any further help would be appreciated
, I'll be Pm'ing you this afternoon to see what ideas you have.

I wish I knew that your inbox deltes older messages when you get new ones for a total of 7, or i would post all correspondence....but here is some of our conversation:

there's not too many things that i hate more than frauds+crooks.

but, just a word of advice..........

all you 18+ up cats would be better served letting dude &/or the proper authorities take care of biz.

it's great that some of y'all are willing to lend your time+whatnot to help a fellow NT'er out, but catching a case over a pair or three of kicks ain't worth it.
not to mention, it ain't too smart to mess w/someone that stays real close to home (no pun intended)......not so much for your own sakes, but for those in your households & your property--cars+home+etc

kid looks like just the usual Asian/Sunset lil punk. he'll most likely get whats coming to him one way or another. these kinds of dudes don't ever learn.

"The expectation we have for Air Jordans is for the MICHAEL JORDAN of basketball shoes.
Lately we've been getting the Derrick Coleman of basketball shoes: bloated, overhyped, overpaid, & underwhelming." --Truth spoken by NT's own "Iron Lung"

For $ALE: ~Deadstock/Brand NEW~ NIKES+JORDAN Retros Sz 9.5-10 in The Bay

Liotaznboi18:
oh sorry. i havent checked trracking yet lol. my friend saidhe'll let me know when it arrivgs. thanks

ME:

Can you lease check with your friend Donald again and answer my Pm's.

This is not the right way to do business.
I wouldnt have sent the kicks to another person/address other than yours. You did not inform me that was part of the deal. I would have much preferred to sedn them to you, you could have given the kicks to him once you got them.

Let me know whats up and please send the hunters to me.

My Address is:

Chester Community Charter School
302 East 5th Street.
Chester, PA 19013
Thanks,
amit

Litoaznboi18:
i am not in town. my friend was suppose to send all my shoes to the address i provide him with when he received the money orders. the address is his that you have sent to. im contacting him right now but hes not answering me. im trying my best and im sorry for this.

ME:
I didnt send the money order...i sent the Clots.
And I will be contacting the SFPD and my older brother who Lives in San Fransisco.

Give me your friends contact info..

Litoaznboi18:
yes i know you didnt send me a money order. are you threatening me? do as you please. i might just want to meet your older brother up to trade it back because my friend told me hes unpleased with it. and you're trying to get the police involved? what makes you think they can actually do something? im trying to resolve this issue and you want to make it worst? what are you trying to pull here?

ME:
No dude, I am not threatening you............I just would like to get the aneakers you promised me or my sneakers back. Your story is suspect and i wouldn't have done the deal had i known the true situation.
If your friend is unhappy with the shoes, then thats cool, send them back. But that doesn't seem likely either since i sent you pictures of the shoes before we agreed upon the deal.

I am not trying to pull anything, you took my shoes under the pretense i was gonna get something back, but now you are not holding to your part of the deal. What are you trying to pull?

This is extremely frustrating.
And, No, My borther will not meet up with you to get the shoes. I got pissed and was trying to think of a solution but he is too busy with work (Genentech Bioncology) to play games over some sneakers.
i really hope we can work this out. Please either send me my shoes back or the huntrs and i will send you the money we agreed upon.
Please got back to me ASAP.
Also, I'd like to comunicate with your friend if he is unhappy with my shoes, please give me his contact info.
Thanks
These are the Phone numbers I got when i di a reverse address search
>
>He, Cui P
>
>3927 Pacheco St
>
>San Francisco, CA 94116-1040
>
>(415) 665-2253
>
>and/or
>
>Sze, N
>
>3927 Pacheco St
>
>San Francisco, CA 94116-1040
>
>(415) 665-4168
>

That is pretty dope how you guys are out to help. I got frauded along time ago and it's like th worst feeling. Hope you guys handle the situation....
- Fong$tarr

E-mail: Fongstarr@hotmail.com
TEAM WARRIORS WE BELIEVE

shoefreak415 : Mind your own business......this has nothing to do with East Coast/West Coast.

"That is pretty dope how you guys are out to help. I got frauded along time ago and it's like th worst feeling. Hope you guys handle the situation....- Fong$tarr"

Took the words right out of my mouth....I appreciate all of you guys who contributed to this thread

For next time though, just in case anyone hasn't heard this idea before, because I know i never see it get thrown around here. When exchanging shoes, if one person does not want to go through ebay or doesn't have refs, send one shoe first. Then let him send one shoe. Then send the next one. If he doesn't send the other one, then he has one shoe. What is he going to do with it?
Silicon Valley
Home to:
Apple - Cisco - EA - eBay - Google - HP - Intel - Oracle - Yahoo!​

HAVE ANY OF YOU CHECKED OUT HIS MYSPACE PAGE?

THERE IS NOTHING TO BE AFFRAID OF WITH THIS KID he has some "run away" cupcake b.g. music, he's soft!!! some1 go get these daym kicks back for this dood on the east coast you know if it was you in his shoes you would want NT members on the east commin through for you. Just go ask for the kid, make up some b/s like I found your wallet or something along those lines to get the kid to come to the front door then just politely ask for the shoes back. Trust me this kid would hand them over with the quickness in fear of being ground'ed lol and just let him know to watch his back just to have him spooked
SAVE $$$ ON ALL EBAY + FINISHLINE PURCHASES:

BIG SAVINGS JUST CLICK ME TO SAVE NOW!!!

Quote:
Mind your own business

why the @#%$ r u tellin me to minf my own bussiness??? YOU POSTED YUR PROBLEM ON NT DUMB @#%$!!!. if u wanted me to mind my own bussiness, then yur dumb @#%$ shouldnt have posted this on NT. by doing this yur inviting everyone on here into yur problems. and yur right, its not about weat/east coast, but u shouldnt get people out here involved and possibily hurt. if something happens to one of my fellow bay NTers, are u gonna fly out here and help them??? i think not. but i have been ripped off before so i have some simpithay for you. i hope u resolve this peacefully and u dont get anyone here in trouble for helping you.

i dont know why some people were suggesting running up on dudes house threatening to kill him and @#%$... haha..it could be solved much easier than that..the kid is 16, ringing the doorbell and talking to his parents will solve the issue...
...word

dude frauded me too

i sent him bmps for his j-packs and cg ixs

the dude seemed to be communicating, but kept giving me the whole friend story.
after the whole "******" post on his sell page, he stopped answering my emails and ims

if dude was here in the east coast. (im in ny), it would be over, light work. I wouldn't even get goons, I'd do it myself

but, i guess I just got a $200 lesson, and take as a loss.

in the back of my mind, i really do feel like flying to cali and getting things hot.

everyone posting here lives in or near the sunset haha, hes 16 so someone on the boards must go to school with him and i agree with just going to his house n talking with his parents...come on asian parents?
www.sim0nsays.com
100% Authentic Sneakers ~ I do Real Estate, Loans and Life Insurance Also so if intrested Email me! ~
Myspace sim0n@sim0nsays.com
WANTED JORDAN 21 RED SUEDE SIZE 11 OR 11.5, WANTED!!

this sounds like the next summit.. a meet up of NT heads... location: that 16 year old kid's house.. lmao
aim: yoursprmanishere
ftp: runstyles

Temporary WITNESS

TEAM WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Biedrins - Cabarkapa - Davis - Ellis - Foyle
Harrington - Jackson - Jasikevicius - O'Bryant - Pietrus - Powell - Richardson

what makes u guys think this guy isnt viewing this thread already or at least someone who knows him.
sarcasm is hard to tell online

lookin for AM90 infareds 10-11

he probably is. i wonder how that feels..... having total strangers talk about you. coming to your house, meeting your parents. what a nasty situation.

Back
Top Bottom