Got Frauded in SF....HuGe UpDate.."Got My kicks Back!&q

i bet you dude has a few NT accounts and he already jipping someone else off. but i doubt talking to his parents will do anything. there is no evidence anyone here can give to the parents to support Phillykix claims. if someone came to my house and accused my son of stealing with no evidence i would @#%$ that person up. and i can tell that most of you guys on here have never really been in any funk cause some of u keep raging on him because he is a small, young, dorky looking asian kid. in the street u never underestimate anyone, cause the moment you do yur finished. and how do u even know if thats the right pic or not. and one more point, if someone goes to his house, he has a right to @#%$ anyone that does come by. when the police get there what are u gonna say?, im getting these shoes back for someone i dont even know that lives in philly? if someone does something they better think of the consiquences.

Some one go give the police a call and show up to his house, the police will ask him for the shoes back, if he deny's it get some evidence together and the police will have a search warrant issued and run up on him with the quickness, probably take his computer and go through it. So yeah if ur the punk taking people's shoes and your reading this, you best "Do The Right Thing" like spike lee.
SAVE $$$ ON ALL EBAY + FINISHLINE PURCHASES:

BIG SAVINGS JUST CLICK ME TO SAVE NOW!!!

i have proof. I have my receipt from the post office showing i sent the bmp package which cost me 40 dollars to ship priority and with tracking. I also have the tracking number that shows it was delivered and the date it was delivered which was May 29th.

I also have emails of his "situation" with the friend not sending and what not.

Furthermore, emails can show how frequently we spoke until philly put him on the spot. After that, he never responded.

"i dont know why some people were suggesting running up on dudes house threatening to kill him and ... haha..it could be solved much easier than that..the kid is 16, ringing the doorbell and talking to his parents will solve the issue..."

My thoughts exactly....this isnt about hurting or killin the kid, over $200, c'mon.
I could chalk it up and take a loss as well, but i will do everything in my power to get my stuff back first.

My damn Pm's with him got deleted but I have what I posted in conjunction with LoveMySneakers.

I've done plenty of transaction on here before and am an honest guy.

I thought about speaking to his parents over the phone as well, but am unsure how they will respond, considering I am a random from philly. A fellew SFer, especially another asian niketalker from his community could help.

Hopefully, this never happens to any of you, but I'm hoping that if this draws enough attention, he might give in.

Like you said, he's probably reading this, but i cant communicate with him because acts65 banished him.

Thanks again

Quote:
i bet you dude has a few NT accounts and he already jipping someone else off. but i doubt talking to his parents will do anything. there is no evidence anyone here can give to the parents to support Phillykix claims. if someone came to my house and accused my son of stealing with no evidence i would that person up. and i can tell that most of you guys on here have never really been in any funk cause some of u keep raging on him because he is a small, young, dorky looking asian kid. in the street u never underestimate anyone, cause the moment you do yur finished. and how do u even know if thats the right pic or not. and one more point, if someone goes to his house, he has a right to anyone that does come by. when the police get there what are u gonna say?, im getting these shoes back for someone i dont even know that lives in philly? if someone does something they better think of the consiquences.
...word

Quote:
it could be solved much easier than that..the kid is 16, ringing the doorbell and talking to his parents will solve the issue...

TEAMlateNIGHT
>WE NEVER SLEEP<
And Just in case I don't see ya; good afternoon, good evening, and goodnight.

**************UPDATE********************

I JUST FOUND OUT HE DOESNT LIVE ON PACHECO. THATS HIS COUSINS HOUSE. I WAS TOLD HE LIVES AROUND NORIEGA BUT IM NOT SURE WHAT AVENUE. HE GOES TO LINCOLN HIGH SCHOOL IF THATS ANY HELP(NO SURPRISE THERE)

Quote:
hop-ting
:lol:
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
its hopsing
Quote:
than the I got the glock cocked
:smh:
smh.gif
theyre trying to settle this dispute in an adult way...so why dont you put your guns away and they already stated they didnt want to run up on the kid at his crib.

i smell an insider...

a sliced throat will suffice.
TEAM WARRIORS
[bandwagon] Im just here for the playoffs...[/bandwagon]​
TEAM KOBE Member #1

I was just kidding about the guns.....you know how we do....e-thuggin. But okay, solve it in an adult way. So in this situation how do all you SF NT heads or those willing to help go about solving this problem without runnin up on him?

TEAMlateNIGHT
>WE NEVER SLEEP<
And Just in case I don't see ya; good afternoon, good evening, and goodnight.

^^talk to his parents, if they can find out where he actually lives. tell em what happened, if they ask for proof ask them to search his room for the shoes he got
sarcasm is hard to tell online

lookin for AM90 infareds 10-11

Quote:
with only 14 post something tells me you may have ties with or actually be the culpret
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

in any case, judging by dude's last name, you can't tell me there isn't ONE person from the bay who knows chinese/vietnamese. so that base has already been covered...and THEY COMMING FOR YOU.
"Bathed in sweat, bent over and gasping for breath at the finish line, the athlete might have wondered aloud if this is what death must feel like. In time, this same athlete will surely realize the opposite. Indeed, this is what life feels like."

i think the post has been dragged on too long to do anything rational about it...dude is probably reading the thread, i mean you have his friends coming in here to warn us not to mess with him... :smh:
smh.gif
laugh.gif
er to george bush the button and id be on my way to get his gear back.didnt happen..so now 3 pages of death threats later, i dont really feel like going through the trouble anymore..frail or not, i dont want to deal with a kid who just read 3 pages of people threatening to shoot up his house and @#%$ haha...
...word

Update: I am still on the hunt but have had an extremly busy beginning of the week at work and couldn't log on to check /add to the post.

I stated that all I want is my kicks back or the hunters, and thats it.
Hopefully Karma will get him back.

jae oh en: I just sent you a Pm before i read your last message, crazy timing.
I agree with you that it might be too late and in no way did i intend for this to be a death-threat thread......I appreciate all those who said they would help, and for the imput. I'm just trying to figure the most realistic way to get my stuff.

I think that talking to his parents and alerting them of their kids theivery and breaking the law might be the best route(my mom would set me straight when i was 16), probably shouldn't have waited this long.

Anyone know how to contact Donald or his cousin who is supposedly the one who went under the niketalk name litoaznboi18??/?

Quote:
i think the post has been dragged on too long to do anything rational about it...dude is probably reading the thread, i mean you have his friends coming in here to warn us not to mess with him... :smh:
smh.gif
laugh.gif

no one in here even knows the guy...

i do have friends that know him though.

*Rob Snider*Come on guys you can do it!!!!*Rob Snider*
TEAM WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Biedrins - Cabarkapa - Davis - Ellis - Foyle
Harrington - Jackson - Jasikevicius - O'Bryant - Pietrus - Powell - Richardson

not gonna lie but those he had were jpacks are clean and cheap.

but yeah hope this gets solved.

Back
Top Bottom