got into an accident vol. insurance

so i went to my insurance provider, she said since i only have liability, theyll only cover her damages and im out of luck. and yeah, you guys are right, they sided with her cause i changed into her lane. bout to put on the nas and hit em with the hammer

so i went to my insurance provider, she said since i only have liability, theyll only cover her damages and im out of luck. and yeah, you guys are right, they sided with her cause i changed into her lane. bout to put on the nas and hit em with the hammer
Sucks, especially when you are the only person that knows the value of your vehicle.

Hopefully you learned from your mistakes man ...

Dang, hopefully you're able to save money and get more than just liability. I know that struggle of insurance rates when you between the ages of 16-24 :smh:

Back
Top Bottom