GOT MY DOG BACK PEOPLE THX FOR HELP NT!

whats up nike heads my girls dogs missing in the imperial beach area its a bichon frise with short hair to anyone who can come across it i am willing to give up olnl package that simple ... its around elder ave around that area in i.b. so anyone help me out i ll help u out wit some kicks ...
JUST ADDED YES THATS RIGHT PEOPLE I'M HOOKING UP THE PERSON WHO GETS THIS DOG WITH XI'S OR OG'S OR WHATEVER U WANT IF I DONT GOT IT I WILL PAY FOR THEM YES THATS RIGHT I'LL BUY U A PAIR OF OG JAYS SO HERE IS UR CHANCE TO UP UR COLLECTION OR IF U WANT THE MONEY INSTEAD I'LL GIVE U CASH ...EASIEST HUSTLE IS RIGHT HERE RIGHT NOW! IF U CAN CAMP OUT FOR SNEAKERS U COULD DO THIS PEOPLE AND ITS EASY CASH!

thx in advance!

support rooted movement !!!!

i'll get u a pair of shoes if u aint feeling the bmp's just get me the dog and i 'll buy u the pair of sneakers but just nothing crazy but i will spend money people no joke..someone help out

postin pics might help....man that sucks......i know how u feel...if i found your gurls dog i would just give it to u guys....i wouldnt take the shoes...hope u guys find the dog

thx man just hope i find the dog or anyone finds the dog and returns him

aye man I live in Imperial Beach.
If i see your girl's dog i'll be sure to hit you up.
i'm not a sz 11, but maybe i could sell it to my friend, haha.

thx guys dogs name is snowy really appreciate it ...and if ur not interested in the shoes i'll buy u a pair of og jays i know thats a little more help just get me the dog or if u know someone who seen or has it let me know i dont care to ask any questions about where he was or nothing honestly i can care less as long as i get him back ...im serious no joke whoever finds him i'll hook them up with jays dont care if they are og jays just keep it reasonable and i'll hook u up or give u the money im willing to cough up good money people trust me i will pay that extra money to get my girls dog back ...if u got any info get at me seriously if ur info helps me get the dog i'll hook u up ..dont care if u dont catch him if ur info leads me to him and i find him cuz of ur info i'll still hook u up no joke people im serious ..charger tickets whatever u need just help me get the dog ..
thx to whoever helps out ...4real big reward with NO QUESTIONS ASKED

wow, dude is real serious about this dog. it must mean a lot to you and yours. damn, if i see the pup i'll do my best to get it back to you. SD especially IB help this man out!
NEED LIST: Undefeated Dunk, Pinstripe Blazer, De La Soul Hi Dunk, GM Vandal (size 9.5 or 10)
For Sale: Blue Patent Avenger Dunk sz10, Reebok Answer V sz10 blk/blk, Jordan XIV blk/red sz8
TEAM SD MEMBER #31

thx man yeah it was a gift to my girl and we got attached to it real quick so i mean if anyone knows or seen pls let me know ..this is an easy hustle to be honest i mean if u know who has it give them some money for it and come to me and make ur money and then some ! or even get ur relatives or friends to ask around and turn around and get back to me and still get paid im tellin u people this is probably going to be the easiest way to up ur shoe game or make money . If u live in the area u must know more then a few people who u can ask or u can get some info from ... cmon people find my dog and get ur jays or get some quick cash!

Sorry about your dog. However, all bichon frises look alike. So are there any distinguishing characteristics. You know like a bald spot, brown spot, shorter ear, etc. Asides from the dog tag off course. Does he have a chip? Was he registered? Because if any of the animal control people got him. They will find the code from the chip and call you. So you might want to check animal shelters and dog pounds near you. Oh, you might want to post on craigslist too. Hope this helps. Good luck finding your dog.
One more thing. Bichons are small dogs and would not have wandered too far from his base. So chances are he is around your neighborhood. Probably within two or three blocks. So buck up and start knocking on doors. If they give you crap about it, ignore them. It would help if you have someone with you.

Here's some more help. When looking for your dog. Look at the houses with a lot of pets, old couples' houses, families with preteen children, families with a teenage girl, single girls, and other houses that have dogs. How do you determine this. Easy if you know your neighbors. If not try to keep the houses with two seater sports car parked in the driveway last on your list. I would start with other pet owners. They will be a lot more helpful than others. Old ladies have a habit of assuming that a dog wandering out in the street is lost. So ask them if they've seen your dog. Does your dog bark and would you recognize it. Start walking around your neighborhood. Your dog will recognize your scent and start raising a ruckus. That's why it is important to knock on as many doors as possible. Again good luck on finding your dog.

thx for the advice man and yeah he had a chip he had some sort of a bald spot but not like completely bald and it was on his head. We have posted on craigslist , walked around neighborhood but no luck. What i am thinking is that someone got the dog and isn't trying to give him up but if anyone on the board knows or heard of anything like that let me know or let them know to turn it in get a cash reward and go buy themselves a bichon puppy or im willing to go buy them a little bichon puppy if they give me mine. Its not that the dog cost a whole lot its more of the fact that the dog meant a lot to us , so like i said if u know someone who just doesn't want to give him up and wants a dog i will buy them a puppy yup i'll buy them a bichon pup if they give up mine..

thx in advance to all of u who are reading and helping out

i don't live anywhere near imperial beach so i can't help u but best of luck in getting that dog back man
Team49ers
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX
UCSD Football: Still Undefeated​

if you havent already try lookin in your local animal shelter i think tha closes one to IB is tha one in chula vista

thanks for the info ..and yeah i been looking at all the shelters around the area and no luck.

I haven't seen anything yet, I did a pretty good check around 13th street. I'll take a drive before work and let you know if I see anything.
TRUE FRIENDS STAB YOU IN THE FRONT

THX FOR ALL THE HELP EVERYONE !!!!!!!!!!!
CHULA VISTA ANIMAL SHELTER JUST CALLED AND SAID THEY FOUND HIM !!!!!!!

AGAIN THX TO EVERYONE WHO HELPED ! IF U GUYS NEED ANYTHING HIT ME UP ....

congrats. thats great. ive lost a dog a couple times. its a horrible feeling. luckily i got them back every time.
Team49ers
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX
The Greatest Franchise in NFL History​

Aye man I'm happy for you &your girl!
I walked past Elder Ave. on Monday &kept an eye out for your dog though

Back
Top Bottom